[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cowboys are a poorly coached gaffe machine

CowboysDiehard

It's week two. NE sucked week 1, as did the Colts who made a game of it with the ARZ. The Niners go in to Seattle and take them to task losing by 3. So it is WAY too early to tell what tearms are or are not. Sure Dallas went into Denver and got spanked. We'll see how things go. No time to panic. 

Unless you're a Giants fan!:D

6 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Garrett and marinelli got their asses handed to them by a rookie head coach. It isn't about panic. Dallas was not prepare to play today straight up that's on Jason Garrett.

Denver's Defense has been good for a while now. They have the best CB in football and a solid line. Our Coach of the year has not just lost his mojo in one game. Sure we are getting whipped today but that's how the NFL goes sometimes. You should know that by now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Denver's Defense has been good for a while now. They have the best CB in football and a solid line. Our Coach of the year has not just lost his mojo in one game. Sure we are getting whipped today but that's how the NFL goes sometimes. You should know that by now.

Our coach of the year got his ass handed to him by a rookie head coach. That is what I know.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Our coach of the year got his ass handed to him by a rookie head coach. That is what I know.

Sure in their house, while we started Carroll, three rookies, Drop foot, and Jeff Heath. They started a pro bowl secondary plus one of the best defensive ends n the league. Rookie coach or not, they have the players to match up with our guys and our guys ran into a buzz saw today. Come Thanksgiving we'll see where we are. No worries yet.

Edited by Cowboyz1

23 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Sure in their house, while we started Carroll, three rookies, Drop foot, and Jeff Heath. They started a pro bowl secondary plus one of the best defensive ends n the league. Rookie coach or not, they have the players to match up with our guys and our guys ran into a buzz saw today. Come Thanksgiving we'll see where we are. No worries yet.

You're correct.  Denver out classed, out coached, and out talented the Cowboys on both sides of the ball.  Rookie coach and 7-9 team from last year administered the beat down.  What Dallas does by Thanksgiving means nothing, what Dallas does in January means everything....and Dallas has done nothing in January since 1996.   They won't do anything so long as the current crew is running the show.  Prove me wrong on that point....you cannot.

Denver is one of the hardest places to go into on the road, great stadium atmosphere, high altitude, legendary defense.. you're being a little hard on your boys and over valuing the rookie coache's roll here, the Def coordinator is not a rookie, he's been part of the Def staff for 3 season's now. 

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Denver is one of the hardest places to go into on the road, great stadium atmosphere, high altitude, legendary defense.. you're being a little hard on your boys and over valuing the rookie coache's roll here, the Def coordinator is not a rookie, he's been part of the Def staff for 3 season's now. 

Two playoff wins in the past 20 years.  Haven't beaten Denver since 92.  Nah, I'm not being too hard on them.  Their record pretty much speaks for itself.

18 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

So the talent on the Broncos roster did nothing, it was all great coaching?   And when the Cowboys win, does Garrett get any credit?

Hard to believe that C1 is being the reasonable one for once while other DAL fans act like they're the Cleveland Browns.

3 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Two playoff wins in the past 20 years.  Haven't beaten Denver since 92.  Nah, I'm not being too hard on them.  Their record pretty much speaks for itself.

You're putting all the blame on the coach and keep referring to the rookie HC for DEN like that alone gaurantees your boys a win.

On 9/18/2017 at 1:09 PM, stevegrab said:

You're putting all the blame on the coach and keep referring to the rookie HC for DEN like that alone gaurantees your boys a win.

I'd take the Broncos' ownership, management and coaching over what Jerry Jones has been pushing for the last 20 years any day.

Edited by CowboysDiehard
  • Like 1

I knew Denver would be a tough out , especially on the road, but I expected better from the boys. You have to show up against talented teams and they didnt. Im not in panic mode but it was an eye opening ass whoopin

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I'd take the Broncos' ownership, management and coaching over what Jerry Jones has been pushing for the last 20 years any day.

Then become a Broncos fan!  But give up this nonsense about being beat by a rookie HC when that has little to do with it.

43 minutes ago, whomper said:

I knew Denver would be a tough out , especially on the road, but I expected better from the boys. You have to show up against talented teams and they didnt. Im not in panic mode but it was an eye opening ass whoopin

I said before the season started that they were playing a big boy schedule this year.  Not panicking but 10 wins is the ceiling, 8 or 9 is more likely, and the only way into the playoffs for them is to hope that's good enough to win the East.  Still, they'll be one and done if they do happen to make it.  Reality is what it is.