[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cowboys are a poorly coached gaffe machine

CowboysDiehard

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

In seven years of running the ship, he has one playoff win.  That win was the result of a dubious PI non-call against the Lions.  I don't look at this at the micro level, because he's not a micromanager.  Internally, it's clear that the team lacks any real discipline.  I look at the big picture, and there is nothing there to hang your hat on.  Seven years, one playoff win with an asterisk.  Did he make all the right calls during the game?  Maybe.  Does the team he presides over execute when it counts?  Sometimes.  Do they get the job done in the postseason?  Nope.

Dude, we were not one but two 50+ yard God willed field goals and a ridiculous throw away from the Championship game last year. Down 21 points came back on GB. We have drafted better then we have in a decade. We have second year rookie at QB and RB. The Defense has 5 rookies playing full time AND we had our best LB out today. What do you want? I say he and the staff has done a great job building a team that will be in the playoffs for years to come. Including this year. Just be patient and talk to me again around Christmas. Well be in the mix this year. Watch.

Edited by Cowboyz1

22 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Dude, we were not one but two 50+ yard God willed field goals and a ridiculous throw away from the Championship game last year. Down 21 points came back on GB. We have drafted better then we have in a decade. We have second year rookie at QB and RB. The Defense has 5 rookies playing full time AND we had our best LB out today. What do you want? I say he and the staff has done a great job building a team that will be in the playoffs for years to come. Including this year. Just be patient and talk to me again around Christmas. Well be in the mix this year. Watch.

Christmas? We'll see.  I don't think they'll get to mid-January, to be honest.

6 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Good win T. I tip my hat. Young team looks good. Always liked the Rams. Not today but I will be pulling for them to do well. 

Oh your sunshine boy you've had a hard on for the last year heard your cries of his inability between the ears.... Goff doesn't forget there C1 and you definitely weren't pulling for him last year pull your blinders tighter bud. Mr. sunshine just came into your house and spoiled what Chef Elliott and king Dak was cooking nom nom nom.... eat a little of that crow big boy Goff without fisher has all the potential as a real leader and is gaining momentum towards his true potential of the number 1 overall pick... Now bend the f@ckin knee and watch the sunset over big D

17 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Oh your sunshine boy you've had a hard on for the last year heard your cries of his inability between the ears.... Goff doesn't forget there C1 and you definitely weren't pulling for him last year pull your blinders tighter bud. Mr. sunshine just came into your house and spoiled what Chef Elliott and king Dak was cooking nom nom nom.... eat a little of that crow big boy Goff without fisher has all the potential as a real leader and is gaining momentum towards his true potential of the number 1 overall pick... Now bend the f@ckin knee and watch the sunset over big D

Ouch, you remembered.Yeah, I was tough on the kid who didn't know..........what was it now? Oh yeah, He didn't know the sun rises in the East and sets in the West. Didn't think too much of him then and I still have my doubts as to what's between the ears. I have to give credit where credit is due. I still say we beat the brakes off the Rams when healthy and our rookies knock the wet from behind their ears. I have always liked the Rams though as my grampa loved USC, UCLA, the Rams and Dodgers. He would have two TVs going and Grandma would be nagging him to do things while he had his Miller lite on a tin TV tray and ignoring her the best he could.

NOW THAT was fricken piss poor coaching. Throwing the ball on 2nd and 1 stopping the clock late before the TD by Dak. What the hell didn't you learn last year to NOT give AR time. I mean FU......*(&(*D&***. What the hell. Why the hell would you leave any extra seconds on the clock. Run Elliott for the first down take their time out and then run the option. For god sakes when will you guys learn AR will beat you if given time. You can't just tranquilize the lion you have to kill it or it will kill you. For cryin out loud.

Our D sucks by the way. Without Lee we can't stop anyone.

Edited by Cowboyz1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, michaelredd9 said:

I was hoping that entire drive that the Cowboys would score quickly.  Neither defense was going to be able to stop either offense especially in 4-down territory.

Great game but damnit, this was a gut punch. We had em. That 16 extra seconds was it. You can't let him have the ball with more then 30 seconds period. You just can't. I hope they learned their lesson. SHIAAAAT!

40 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Great game but damnit, this was a gut punch. We had em. That 16 extra seconds was it. You can't let him have the ball with more then 30 seconds period. You just can't. I hope they learned their lesson. SHIAAAAT!

Im in vegas at caesars.  In the loo haha.  Couldnt bet against the boys even suspecting this outcome.  Skipped that and cashed the over.  

On 10/8/2017 at 7:42 PM, mikepr said:

Looked like a good game today, both Cowboys & Packers seem to have done well but it was so disappointing in the 4th quarter.

Come on Cowboys, been too long since your last SB!

They're too busy having injured snowflake meetings about the owner not letting their millionaire asses pout during the anthem.  I think it's safe to write them off for the season.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

On Sunday, October 08, 2017 at 7:47 PM, Cowboyz1 said:

What if instead of throwing on that play they run, and score the TD, and still give Rodgers too much time.

Also not following your time numbers, GB got the ball back with 1:13 remaining, that is 43 seconds more than "30 seconds" limit you use, not sure where the "extra 16 seconds" comes in. Maybe you meant 40 or 45 seconds. (No I didn't read the other thread yet with the analysis of the final drive.)

Either way the overreaction to that pass play is embarrassing, fans focus on minutia instead of the fact that the DAL defense couldn't stop them.Or that the hope that they could use the full 10 minutes to score and give GB no time was unrealistic. You may as well say Dak should have taken a knee at the 1yd to use more time, of course they still need to score the TD.

• 1 month later...