[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Cowboys are a poorly coached gaffe machine

CowboysDiehard

1 hour ago, stethant said:

It's hard to lose a franchise player and keep your momentum but...as an outsider I really don't understand their QB protection plan. Right around sack 3 or 4 they should've said, "ok time for a new plan..."

You are correct sir.

4 hours ago, stethant said:

It's hard to lose a franchise player and keep your momentum but...as an outsider I really don't understand their QB protection plan. Right around sack 3 or 4 they should've said, "ok time for a new plan..."

+1000000 No way, NO how can you let Green or Bell one on one without help after showing how obvious he couldn't move his feet and stay in front of Claiborne. But I saw him get beat to the outside three more times with help inside which proved he's was not only horrible but stupid too. How the hell can you let the guy go around you knowing you have a free guard to your right with nothing to do but help you. I couldn't stand watching the game anymore. That was as poor a plan to help Green protect as I have ever seen. It's not like they (the falcons) showed they could exploit a leak somewhere else once they helped Chaz. They didn't even use Smith or Morris or for f......k sake another fricken lineman or TE in the back field to help chip on the outside. Hell they didn't even try to trap the guy into rushing passed the play with a roll out or end around to slow the beast down. I threw my hands up on this one. Just had me shakin my head all day long.

Smith, Zeke, Lee out = losing

Edited by Cowboyz1