[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Adrian Peterson? ....trade possibility?

djk80

I have Peterson stashed on my bench but another low output and disappointing week. With the tension over the last week is there any possibility of him being traded to another team? I can't see him being of any value in terms of fantasy points being in new orleans anymore. I don't know the details of his contract though in terms of who picks up what part of his salary and if a trade is plausible?
I'm not sure what to do with him on my bench anymore I like him there if he gets traded but if he stays where he is I feel like I should maybe consider dropping him. Anyone else have thoughts around Peterson or who are also holding onto him?

1 hour ago, Riffraff said:

Not at his contract price.

This is the question I had. How do the economics work of the trade does his contract price make possible suitors for the trade limited or do they get negotiated who picks up the tab during the trade negotiations?

Seems to be wasted on the Saints, they already have several guys to fill the roles they need. But he probably isn't suited to being the lead back either. As somebody said everybody passed in free agency, why would they trade assets for him. Has he proven he has that much value?

His contract info for those interested, the numbers are not small, don't know who pays for what in a trade, they may be able to negotiate that

Spotrac - Adrian Peterson

20 hours ago, Def. said:

He's a 32 year old RB.  No one is trading for him.

Shame because he's pretty useless on the Saints but could provide a lift to teams like AZ.  If Chris Johnson can sign there and jump onto the field getting 11 carries for 44 yards at 31yrs 362days I think AP could provide some value as well.