Roughrider401

Best and worst of week 2

WildTurkey    106

worst: B. Cooks, Zeke, A. Brown, benching CJA for Gillislee, Cam Newton (never again until I see something better)

best: Kelce

stethant    197

Best: team looking dead to the world until Creamy Hunt and CJ Anderson started running.

Worst: Jimmy Graham (unstartable at this point)

awahl63    28

Best?  Hunt is legit.

Worst?  Nelson/Zeke/Graham - Yuck

NAUgrad    80

Hunt continues to carry my team as well as Balt D!

Gopher    395

Best - 

Grabbed Hurns in a couple of leagues, and he came up big.  

I also grabbed and started the TB defense in a couple of leagues, which worked out well.

Crabtree was a beast for me in a couple of PPR leagues.

Worst -

In one league, I lost by a point with two zeroes in my lineup.  Lawrence Timmons was announced to be MIA sometime on Saturday (MIA stands for not Miami, but missing in action). Between his goose egg, and Jordy Nelson's, that's a tough loss to swallow.  I managed to get Timmons out of my lineup in two other IDP leagues, but completely forgot about him in this one.  As a result, I'm 0-2. 

Nelson - Heavily invested in Jordy in all formats.  I think I have him in about a half-dozen leagues.  I can already see the game-time decision happening next week.  Hopefully, it doesn't turn into a nagging several-week injury dilemma.

Bilal Powell - Another guy I have in multiple leagues.  On my bench until further notice.... I need to see him get more than 5-7 touches/targets per game.  Didn't foresee Forte getting the bulk of the work this year, after the way Powell finished last season.

Cameron Brate - It's only one week, and it was an easy win for the Bucs, so I'm not going to panic yet.  I'm guessing he gets more involved as they get into more closely contested games.  

Ted Ginn - Without Snead, I thought he would be a factor this week, in what most expected to be a high-scoring game.  Well, it was high-scoring.... at least for the Patriots.  Clearly, Ginn is going to be a boom or bust guy like he was prior to last year.  And, with Snead coming back in a couple of weeks, Ginn is going to have to do something sooner than later to prevent me from cutting him loose.  

Cooks - I'll give it another week or two, but I'm leaning towards the thinking that he's simply not a WR1.  Should have known better.... He was all or nothing last year.  I won't drop him, obviously, but I have better performers (at least so far) on my bench.

I'm sure there are others, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Edited by Gopher

Shorttynaz    814

I lost Greg Olsen this week after losing David Johnson week 1.   

Shaft    403

Best: I picked up Tampa's Def.

I went against someone who had Zeke and Graham and won by 5 points.

Worst: TY Hilton

Macksimus    58

Best: Ty Monty, Ajayi, Chris Carson 

Worst: Terrelle Pryor - hopefully, he comes alive soon.  Otherwise, he is looking like a bust right now.  

heehawks    286

Best: D.Adams and E.Sanders saved me and got me a two point low scoring win.

Worst: D.Murray and J.Howard almost lost me a low scoring two point win.

Bier Meister    117

best-  d. adams outperformed julio last night to secure a victory in ffpc

worst- had top 3/4 scores in other two leagues, but played teams that just went off (both had hunt who had very little late in the 3rd)

CowboysDiehard    272
14 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

I lost Greg Olsen this week after losing David Johnson week 1.   

Same here.  There are absolutely no TEs out there, either.

kdko    227

Best:  Have Buck Allen, D. Henry, and Engram

Worst:  On my bench

loaf    781

Worst was losing when I have Kareem Hunt and CJ Anderson in my starting lineup

Butkus    42

For me:  

Best: Crabtree and Tampa D

Worst:  my first two picks in the draft, Jordy and DeMarco.    And that half my team hopped on the injury reports (Jordy, Murray, Dak, TWest, etc.)

Lost a tight one last night on the 56 yd field goal that bounced in for Prater....  Ouch.

stevegrab    785

Best - drafting Stafford and Ertz

Wors - all my keepers, the rest of my draft picks and losing by one point in week 2 (thanks Blair Walsh and the missed XP, though Staffords fumble hurt more since it also gave my opponent points with NYG-D)

LeonardPart6    26

Best:  Having Devonta Freeman bail me out when Demarco Murray left the game and winning by 3 points. 

Worst:  In another league, my opponent having Devonta Freeman and contributing to a 2 point loss in a 16 team league. 

Even Worse than that:  In the game I lost by 2 points I actually scored 3rd highest this week in the 16 team league.  And I have Zeke and Brandon Marshal that absolutely should have scored more than a combined 2 points.   

Edited by LeonardPart6

LbNiners    17

Best: winning with a score of 80

Worse: winning with a score of 80 lol, my luck gona run out if chumps crowder dont start performing n mixon needs to get a start and given bulk of the snaps, hell even sea has finally caved n it paid out with Carson