[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Ezekiel...

DMD

Go ahead and play the rest of this season. Only better than yesterday.

BREAKING: Judge Mazzant denies the NFL's emergency motion for a stay of the Ezekiel Elliott preliminary injunction.

1 minute ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Hoping its just one bad game, everyone has them, and the news on the NFLs appeal might mean he can focus more on the field.

While that may be true, Zeke mailed it in yesterday. Total disinterest, quite on plays and didn't seem like he wanted to be anywhere near a football field. He want's to be a team leader??? :lol: Well he has a LOT of work to do to accomplish that. Based on yesterday's lackluster effort, hell a complete NON effort, I'm benching him next week. 

19 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

While that may be true, Zeke mailed it in yesterday. Total disinterest, quite on plays and didn't seem like he wanted to be anywhere near a football field. He want's to be a team leader??? :lol: Well he has a LOT of work to do to accomplish that. Based on yesterday's lackluster effort, hell a complete NON effort, I'm benching him next week. 

No you're not

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Im an eternal optimist but yeah I cant defend yesterdays performance.

1 minute ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Ahhh you're a masochist. Pleasure from the pain of seeing all those bench points. 

"You SURE showed HIM! Benching a usual top running back bc you didn't like his effort in FF the week prior."

- said no one, ever

:lol: Wow that was a lot of stuff going on there. I didn't like his effort period. Matter of fact, there was zero sign of an effort. And yeah, I said it. Glad to see you care though...that's inspiring. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

:lol: Wow that was a lot of stuff going on there. I didn't like his effort period. Matter of fact, there was zero sign of an effort. And yeah, I said it. Glad to see you care though...that's inspiring. 

Lol it's a forum where you post your opinions and respond to others. But I guess I'm a caring guy too.

Would you personally rather have Freeman over Elliott ROS bc there was "zero sign of an effort" on Sunday? Just curious. 

Just now, oG1KeNoBi said:

Lol it's a forum where you post your opinions and respond to others. But I guess I'm a caring guy too.

Would you personally rather have Freeman over Elliott ROS bc there was "zero sign of an effort" on Sunday? Just curious. 

ROS is kinda stretching it. I own Elliot. I love his talent. But until he shows me that he gives a manure, he's gonna sit on my bench as I have far better options over someone who doesn't seem to care. Elliot has some issues and it's starting to show on the field. Yeah...I'll start someone else next week. 

And Freeman is a baller, on a high powered offense and if that trade were offered to me today, I'd probably pounce on it. 

• Like 1

Is Elliot (and the Cowboys) going to face the Broncos D every week?  He looked pretty good the week before, but this is who he is?  50 passes vs 11 rushes (excluding Dak's 3) and its all about bad play by Zeke?

Wow and I thought the overreaction after week 1 was bad.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Is Elliot (and the Cowboys) going to face the Broncos D every week?  He looked pretty good the week before, but this is who he is?  50 passes vs 11 rushes (excluding Dak's 3) and its all about bad play by Zeke?

Wow and I thought the overreaction after week 1 was bad.

This, it was totally about game flow... Week 1 he had the same lingering personal issues going and he had no problem doing the "feed me spoon" bs.. They got blasted by the broncos, no one on the sidelines was rallying, even Witten was seen having a shouting match with one of the coaches. 

4 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Actually I am. 

I would greatly appreciate if you bench him next week.  It will ensure he has a blow out.  Not, perhaps due to motivation or talent, but rather by dumb luck.  The ball will get stuck in his helmet or pads or he'll fall on a fumble in the end zone.  

As long as you bench him, the rest of us should have an easy 20 pts.  

Don't renege now.

I'd say Dak and the coaches were the ones that mailed it in.  Broncos were putting up 8 man fronts basically daring the Cowboys to throw the ball and they pretty much failed at doing that.  Trying to run it right up the gut a few times didn't work too well...Denver just had an outstanding defensive game plan and pulled it off to perfection.  

56 minutes ago, Shaft said:

Well at least someone agrees that his effort was abysmal. I'll be paying attention to the Cowboy's practice notes this week and if nothing changes, he's gonna ride the pine. 

Who is Zeke's back-up if he were to go down?

I understand McFadden has been inactive since week 1 bc of Elliott returning. But I believe it is bc Alfred Morris provides as the "change-of-pace" running back for Zeke. If Zeke were to go down, I think McFadden would take over as the starting RB with Morris maintaining his role.

Is this accurate? About to trade for Elliott and would like to have his correct handcuff.

17 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Who is Zeke's back-up if he were to go down?

I understand McFadden has been inactive since week 1 bc of Elliott returning. But I believe it is bc Alfred Morris provides as the "change-of-pace" running back for Zeke. If Zeke were to go down, I think McFadden would take over as the starting RB with Morris maintaining his role.

Is this accurate? About to trade for Elliott and would like to have his correct handcuff.

Imo you are correct

• Like 1