[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh Ezekiel...

DMD

2 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Who is Zeke's back-up if he were to go down?

I understand McFadden has been inactive since week 1 bc of Elliott returning. But I believe it is bc Alfred Morris provides as the "change-of-pace" running back for Zeke. If Zeke were to go down, I think McFadden would take over as the starting RB with Morris maintaining his role.

Is this accurate? About to trade for Elliott and would like to have his correct handcuff.

Alfred Morris is a slow, between-the-tackles power runner.  Darren McFadden would better fit the definition of a COP running back.  Alfred Morris also doesn't play special teams so that isn't the reason he has been active while McFadden inactive.  The team must like Morris more than they like McFadden (though McFadden's injury history might play a part in their thinking, too).  But Morris is a bad receiver.  He has 50 receptions in 79 career games.  My guess is that Morris will would get the early down work and McFadden the passing downs if Zeke isn't playing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LordOpie said:

Do you guys think that AP is significantly better than all the DAL RBs, besides EE? If EE is suspended, does AP provide them with a significant upgrade?

Redskins have a decent line with no outstanding 3 down backs (or even 1st 2 down backs). They're known to sign the veterans without giving a sh*t about the price.

You think it would be possible??

• Like 1