[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Corey Coleman (broken hand) needs surgery

gobluejz

First off, Higgins is not the #1 receiver in Cleveland, though he could become that. He came in and shined while Hogan was playing QB, they work together on the 2nd or scout team during practice.

As for Gordon, I doubt he'll be reinstated, I don't think he can contribute quickly if he returns, and probably won't last long if he does return.

If you've got a roster spot open and want to beat your league mates in the Flash sweepstakes, jump on him.

One last thing, Gordon is already a Brown, they don't need to sign him, they just need to get him on the active roster. If they decide they don't want him they could try to trade him, or just cut him.

Higgins was the #1 yesterday but that will change week to week with Coleman out. I would see if DeValve's available first

I would hope that Britt will step up and be that guy but he seems kinda lethargic and nonchalant...not something I like to see

Gordon. Ha! Gor-done

18 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

Is Coleman good enough to keep in a dynasty league format?  I have an IR slot.

The nice thing is that both of his injuries have been to his hand.  It won't affect his future the way other injuries would.  He is still a highly skilled player who was a 1st round pick with 4.37 speed.   And he can still run and work out with this injury so he should come back in good shape.  Last year we didn't see what he actually could do since his deep ball skills were wasted on weak-armed quarterbacks.  DeShone Kizer has a strong arm.  I think Coleman still has a bright future.

20 hours ago, michaelredd9 said:

The nice thing is that both of his injuries have been to his hand.  It won't affect his future the way other injuries would.  He is still a highly skilled player who was a 1st round pick with 4.37 speed.   And he can still run and work out with this injury so he should come back in good shape.  Last year we didn't see what he actually could do since his deep ball skills were wasted on weak-armed quarterbacks.  DeShone Kizer has a strong arm.  I think Coleman still has a bright future.

Fans in CLE are calling him a bust, and injury prone. Of course one idiot was telling people how TJ Watt was so great while Garrett was sitting out several games, implying we should have drafted Watt instead, and others claim Garrett is injury prone and should not have gone #1 overall.

:crazy: talk

• 3 weeks later...

From RotoWorld:

In a 13-minute documentary on Uninterrupted, Josh Gordon discussed his history of drug use, his suspensions, his relationship with Roger Goodell, and his future.

The documentary (linked below) is worth a watch. Gordon admitted to using several drugs including Xanax, cocaine, and codeine in addition to Josh Gordon and admitted his first trip to rehab in 2014 was just a "publicity stunt." He says his latest trip -- this documentary was filmed in the midst of it -- is different, however, and the entire experience "has been humbling." Now out of rehab, Gordon is expected to apply for reinstatement soon.

On Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM, gobluejz said:

From RotoWorld:

In a 13-minute documentary on Uninterrupted, Josh Gordon discussed his history of drug use, his suspensions, his relationship with Roger Goodell, and his future.

The documentary (linked below) is worth a watch. Gordon admitted to using several drugs including Xanax, cocaine, and codeine in addition to Josh Gordon and admitted his first trip to rehab in 2014 was just a "publicity stunt." He says his latest trip -- this documentary was filmed in the midst of it -- is different, however, and the entire experience "has been humbling." Now out of rehab, Gordon is expected to apply for reinstatement soon.

FYI  there is a thread devoted to Gordon's attempt to return from suspension, somebody posted about the video there. Probably a better place for that discussion than a thread about Coleman.

Gordon thread