[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huge trade!

phinsfan44

Trading away Elliot, Devante Parker and recieving Michael Thomas, Jacquizz Rodgers, and Doug Martin. I have too many RBs (Hunt, Ajayi, Elliot, Freeman and Abdullah-I have to sit two every week). My receivers are Julio and Crabtree. My thought is A) I get another stud WR, and B)I still keep a really good RB situation.

Let me know what you think from both sides as this trade offer is one I sent to my wife who has been bitten by injuries and is desperate for a stud RB. 

39 minutes ago, phinsfan44 said:

So-maybe Freeman or Ajayi? Or would you go Hunt? Honestly, it's an 8 team league with friends and family. I want to help my wife, but I want to make it fair. I just feel bad because I talked her into David Johnson. 

I think you take one of your RB's and aim higher for OBJ or a package..

Or if you trade Zeek you should be able to get MT and Martin and not give away Parker.  No need to get a backup for Tampa when you have 3 stud starters and Martin will be the starter or at least figure in weekly no matter what.  just my opinion, prolly means nothing.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

I think you take one of your RB's and aim higher for OBJ or a package..

Or if you trade Zeek you should be able to get MT and Martin and not give away Parker.  No need to get a backup for Tampa when you have 3 stud starters and Martin will be the starter or at least figure in weekly no matter what.  just my opinion, prolly means nothing.

I agree. I think Parker could be just as valuable as Thomas so I think you need to get a stud wr if you're trading Zeke and Parker. Like oBJ, Julio, AB or Evans. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I think I probably took a bit of a loss on this - traded Zeke and Crabtree for Michael Thomas and a Jacquizz/Doug Martin combo. My lineup looks like this now:

RB  Hunt, Ajayi, Freeman (Jacquizz, Abdullah, Martin on my bench

WR Julio, M.Thomas ,(Devante Parker on my bench)

Ive been streaming QBs and TEs especially since it's an 8 team league. I think overall I don't really have a weakness I need to address until someone gets hurt