Sign in to follow this  
Califaz77

Looking for Replacement Manager for Established League. 4th Year Renewed

Must have a Yahoo account

Manager didn't show up for draft, has yet to make any moves/transactions to his team and isn't responding to any of the numerous emails I've sent him since the start of season leaving me no choice. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt but can't have the inactivy of a manager affect the outcome of our league.

Settings:

12 Team H2H 

-3 Divisions

-1/2 PPR

-Standard FLEX Roster

-Free League

Playoffs: Top 3 seeds awarded to Division Winners. Top 2 seeds earn 1st round BYE. Last 3 Wild Card spots given to reamining best records.

Waivers: Weekly rolling list based on standings. (Standard waiver rules except it resets every week, #1 seed will have last priority, #12 seed will have 1st priority, etc.. )

Team:

Team record: 1-1

QB: Big Ben, Tyrod Taylor

WR: Demaryius Thomas, Jamison Crowder, Jeremy Maclin, Kenny Britt

RB: Devonta Freeman, Leonard Fournette, Ameer Abdullah, C.J Prosise

TE: Travis Kelce, Antonio Gates

K: Stephen Gostowski

DEF: HOU, LAR

If you are an active & competitive manager looking for an active & competive league to be a part of for this season and beyond, and are interested in taking over this team, let me know.

For the 4th year straight this has been far & away the best league I've ever participated in and the fellow managers are friendly & welcoming. All we ask is for your commitment. Not looking for a 1 year rental. 

Thanks in advance