[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is more of an angry rant than anything

LuckyBub

I'm pissed at an owner in my league that picked up Siemian, despite having Matt Ryan as his #1 QB. I have Prescott and Mariota. Yeah, I know. Mediocre. if I could've picked Siemian, I could've been unstoppable. (the really bad word) you, you piece of manure!!!

@CowboysDiehard Prescott and Mariota are good, but they aren't as good as I'd like them to be. Maybe they'll decide sooner or later to step up and start producing, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll just have to depend more on my other players, which I don't like doing because everyone has a bad day every now and then. I just don't want to end up in a player's (or two) slump(s) that could put ME in a slump and out of the playoff picture. I'd like to return to the playoffs if I could. Being out of the playoffs was weird.

@michaelredd9 Not really for me. I mean, I'm quite confident where my team is right now (1st place), but that doesn't mean the season could take a turn for the worst - which it certainly could. Usually, you don't really know until probably about weeks 5-8. By then, you'll know if you're making the playoffs or not. Weeks after that will determine how far in the playoffs you'll go.

17 minutes ago, LuckyBub said:

@Shorttynaz Whatever that means (NTOTY).

Newbie Tool Of The Year

So you'd be a contender with Seimian but suck otherwise with Mariota and Dak?  Why didn't you draft Seimiean, or add him after week 1 if your other QBs suck?

Some guy made a good WW move, you didn't get the guy you wanted, happens a million times every week.

2 hours ago, LuckyBub said:

I'm not a newbie. I just didn't expect Dak and Marcus to perform at such a mediocre level. I'd still be a contender with Siemian (as I am now, in 1st place). I'd just be stronger than I am now with Dak and Marcus.

You're a newbie to the forums.

I traded CJ Anderson and Theo Riddick away in my PPR for (the really bad word)ing Crowder and Decker preseason. Keeper league btw

I have OBJ, Crabtree, Gurley, Freeman, Miller, now still think if how unstoppable my starters would have been with CJ. Still a good team but wow. I will never forgive myself. *Tells self this will be the last time we speak of this*

Edited by tylcook13