[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Melvin Gordon Questionable?

Matt07chs

• 1 month later...

I wonder if Melvin could be sat this week.  He has been very banged up this year and now he has a problem with his foot.   Teams don't mess around much when it comes to the foot.  The Chargers have a week 9 bye so it'd be a good time to rest him.  Though they are playing the Patriots so they may play him even if he is limited.  I've been rostering Ekeler where he is available just in case Gordon is rested.  I'll probably keep Ekeler rostered until next week even if Gordon is active since Gordon is at a very high risk for a serious injury.

48 minutes ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

About as much as I hurt yours in the Ty Montgomery strategy thread... ;)

Why would my feelings have been hurt in the Ty Montgomery thread?  I was correct in my prediction.  Feel free to respond in that thread.  If you're going to continue to stalk me and would like to pull up more old threads, you might as well pull up some threads where I was wrong.  For instance, I started a thread before the season that it was unwise to draft Leonard Fournette because his foot issue might be more serious than the team was letting on.  Fournette's foot seems fine.  I started a thread predicting that Brandin Cooks would be a top 5 wide receiver.  That hasn't happened.  Or you could pull up the thread where I predicted that Martellus Bennett would be an elite tight end.  I couldn't have been more wrong on that one.