[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

TNF

DanTheMan_5

Probably the best TNF game in a long time. :)

Had Hyde going in one league.

When he got dinged early I thought oh crap but he still had a good game.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

7 hours ago, DanTheMan_5 said:

SO close

Ha ha but for that missed XP they would have gone over on their own.  The other funny thing is that i'm in a point spread pick'em pool.  Changed my pick from SF to LA at the last minute (LA -3).   Holy back door cover Batman!  Glad I didn't bet that one outside of the pick'em, I'd be PISSED.  

Glad to see Sammy Watkins break out. Hopefully he's okay. He was on my bench because I hate playing fringe players on TNF, but I don't even mind... It's just good to see he has a pulse again, and hopefully he and Goff continue to develop chemistry. If healthy, I love his matchup vs. Dallas next week.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

Glad to see Sammy Watkins break out. Hopefully he's okay. He was on my bench because I hate playing fringe players on TNF, but I don't even mind... It's just good to see he has a pulse again, and hopefully he and Goff continue to develop chemistry. If healthy, I love his matchup vs. Dallas next week.

Watkins hadn't been on my radar because of Tyrod Taylor.  A receiver has a low ceiling when his quarterback only throws for 3,000 yards and 15 touchdowns in a season.  And I figured the situation wouldn't be much better with the Rams.  But Goff looks legit.  I'd still have injury worries with Watkins but I would still like to own him.

Exciting game, lots of big playes, turnovers, etc. But also poorly played, lots of mstakes (turnovers, stupid penalties that give the off second chances).  Not surprising with both teams being pretty bad in general with lots of young players, new pieces including coaches.

Kept feeling like it was over every time Rams pushed the lead to 10-14 again, and then it almost ended badly. If only the SF kicker didn't miss that XP, they would have been tied with a good XP on the final TD, instead of having to go for 2.

Box score only shows 4 turnovers, 2 fumbles lost for Rams, 1 int 1 fumble lost for 49ers, which doesn't include the pick on the 2p conv, the recover of the onside kick and at least 2 (if not more like 4) times a ball was tipped and nearly intercepted. Very ugly.

12 hours ago, NYpkBLUE22 said:

Never understood why somebody would commit to FF and not actively participate

Never understood why some fantasy sites don't simply carry your roster forward from one week to the next, or were Gurley and Garcon on this guy's bench the week before?  But yes not setting your lineup is baffling, ours carry from week to week and I still check early on Tue/Wed to confirm who's playing, who has games when and start thinking about any changes.

I have Garcon but sat him for better options, especially with it being a TNF game when player production often takes a dip. I'm sure that one of my starters will not eclipse his 14 points, but those are the breaks.