[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 guys, same mold, can't keep both...

ClayMC

A trigger happy owner dropped Prescott, and as an owner of one low-end QB1 already (Winston), I'd like to pick him up.

i need to drop a RB to make room, and while these two are probably both expendable, my owner's bias is screaming 'whoever you drop is going to break out big'.

In a PPR, do I drop Riddick or Duke Johnson? (I imagine the answer is Johnson, but I really think he's going to break out in a major way)

10-team PPR

QB: Winston

WR: Baldwin, Hopkins, Garçon (Cobb, TyWilliams)

RB: McCoy, Allen (Stewart, Riddick, DuJohnson)

TE: Reed (Ebron)

What are you picking Dak up for? Do you plan to play both Winston and Dak equally but just based on the match-ups? Are you picking Dak up as trade bait? Are you picking Dak up to start and have Winston as back-up? Or are you picking him up to play during Winston's bye week? Trick question. He has no bye week. 

Just wondering. 

2 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

What are you picking Dak up for? Do you plan to play both Winston and Dak equally but just based on the match-ups? Are you picking Dak up as trade bait? Are you picking Dak up to start and have Winston as back-up? Or are you picking him up to play during Winston's bye week? Trick question. He has no bye week. 

Just wondering. 

I'm picking him up because I don't feel Winston is any better than the 9th or 10th best QB in my 10-team league, but being only 2 weeks into the season (1 for Winston), it's still way too early to make any concrete assumptions about any player.

But knowing his projections, any underperformance at all from Winston would likely drop him out of starting consideration, but only if I have a better QB on the roster. Prescott would be added initially as a back-up / spot starter based on match-ups, with the expectation that at least one of them, but probably not both of them, will emerge as a must-start each week.