[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carr and Sanders for Prescott and Cooks

soulmanj12

I just had this trade offered to me: I'd be getting Dak Prescott and Brandin Cooks for Derek Carr and Emmanuel Sanders.  While I'm high on Carr and still give him the edge over Prescott, his upcoming schedule is brutal (Denver, Chargers and KC twice, Baltimore, NYG, NE, etc) so I don't think I'm losing a ton at QB.  The question mark with Cooks is what's killing me here.  Amendola and Gronk are always hurt so it's hard to believe that Cooks won't become the Pat's number 1 receiver at some point this year, but he just hasn't developed a rapport with Brady yet.

My concern with Cooks is that he's been the same player the past 3 years where he is a boom bust WR2/3. Sanders is kinda the same but I feel like that offense is running more smoothly and more predictably than the Patriots. Plus you have D. Thomas injured but still playing which helps Sanders get more quality targets. I'd stick with Sanders of those two. I also like Siemian more than Prescott but they're both pretty good.