[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Site do you use?

TheEhTeam

15 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I use a combo of Huddle.com and Rosterwatch, but I'm 0-2 in my league soooooo

I use the huddle and fantasypros, and I'm also 0-2 in all my leagues.   I perennially suck at FF.

Fantasypros has one neat feature the huddle lacks, which is you can import your rosters into their site, as well as use their app on other webpages, like thehuddle, to get online updates/news on players and even see if a player is available to add to your roster.

When WW asked this spring 'what can the huddle do to be better', that was my main suggestion.  I don't use the 'myhuddle' features because I don't want to spend time plugging players into the interface manually.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

I use thehuddle and rotowire. 

If you go to rotowire and click on subscribe, there is a link for a free account if you sign up for and deposit $10 into Fanduel. You have to follow that link and deposit money for it to work though. I put the money in days later and they had to manually activate my rotowire account.