[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To bench or not to bench Fournette? That is the question...

oG1KeNoBi

This little tidbit on the Ravens defense really puts things in perspective. I've actually already tried to trade Fournette bc I knew after this week, his stock will drop. My other option is Joe Mixon, who many predict will have the game that sets him apart as the main RB in CIN, mainly bc of his new offensive coordinator. 

Note: not a "break out game", but one that focuses on him.

20170923_095000.png

I would say you should bench Fournette.  I have been a fan of the jags for 20+ years and typically after a bad loss (Titans last week)  they have not been a good rebounding team, especially a Bortles led team.  This Ravens D is the real deal and should be a low scoring affair, unless defenses put some points on the board.  With Bortles inability to move the ball 10+ yards,  8 men in the box to stop Fournette is likely.  Also starting left tackle Cam Robinson has banged up shoulder and is questionable, which is where Suggs will come from and our depth is not great at tackle.

I actually think Perine will get a big workload and I would lean towards him, especially at home in a primetime matchup.

Bengals have yet to score a TD and will be tough to do so this week.  I  think Green will have a big game but unless Mixon gets dump down passes, he may not be a factor.

Perine / Mixon may turn out about the same with point output.  I don't think you can go wrong with either

That is my 2 cents but in the world of fantasy, everything is a mystery.  😀

Good luck

• Like 1

I would run with Fournette, mostly based on volume and talent. Baltimore D is real and will make it tough, but he's the only guy here who you know will get the work. I like Mixon but I don't like rolling the dice on what could be a breakout game while someone you know is in for 20 touches and goal line carries is on the bench (even if Jacksonville doesn't make it to the goal line). 

• Like 1