td675

LOOKING TO JOIN A LEAGUE ASAP!

Hi there,

Looking to join a league as soon as possible. Need something to keep me busy lol. Please contact me if any openings come your way! Thanks!!

You can contact me at my email:

6freddieg@gmail.com

Edited by td675

WE have a 16 team salary cap league set up with salaries based on there 3 yr avg...You have a team that has to start 21 players offence and idp also..You have a salary cap to keep yr round..You keep 12 keepers every yr to go into next season.Then do a draft none snaked based on your record.The league has run for 14 yrs with great owners... It was ranked the best league a few yrs back..Its based on a real league setup..You start 1 qb 1 rb 2 wr and 2 offence player and 1 te on offence then 4 db 3 lb and 3 dl and 2 dp on defense a head coach and kicker..Its a great league but u have to play ..you cant just set back and do line ups..We need a great owner that would love to get in ..Let me know if you want in..please no slags...

34 minutes ago, cierrasown said:

WE have a 16 team salary cap league set up with salaries based on there 3 yr avg...You have a team that has to start 21 players offence and idp also..You have a salary cap to keep yr round..You keep 12 keepers every yr to go into next season.Then do a draft none snaked based on your record.The league has run for 14 yrs with great owners... It was ranked the best league a few yrs back..Its based on a real league setup..You start 1 qb 1 rb 2 wr and 2 offence player and 1 te on offence then 4 db 3 lb and 3 dl and 2 dp on defense a head coach and kicker..Its a great league but u have to play ..you cant just set back and do line ups..We need a great owner that would love to get in ..Let me know if you want in..please no slags...

Ready when you are :yay: