[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coby Fleener VS Ben Watson??

Pazzoman

Hey everyone, In my cbs per league they are both projected to get the same points lol which is never the case. Coby has been consistent that past 2 games of course when Snead comes back might be another story. I was very confident in starting Coby however was able to get Watson off the waivers yesterday as my back up tight end. So was last week just a random needle in the haystack? Or could he continue the trend? I have Brees and Buck Allen playing...usually I don't like players from the same team going however I have no choice on this one lol. 

Whats your opinion? 

Will help you to drop a link!

I have been reading all day about Ben Watson having the most dreamy matchup against the jags. But with that being said.. everybody is hyping over it.. and idk if I'll buy it until I see his actual production of multiple decent games. I would actually stick with my solid know he will get something kinda guy, such as fleener. But I could be wrong and Ben Watson put up massive points, but do I think he will produce every week, No. only considering he is a grandpa and WILL get hurt at some point due to history.