[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help w/ ESPN

Shorttynaz

So another manager and I made a trade yesterday, 4 players in which have not played yet.  Trades in our league require commissioner approval.  He approved  it yesterday but ESPN won't process the trade until TUESDAY cause there commissioner states that ESPN requires a 1-day period forcing other managers to weigh to protest if they dusagree.  I told him it makes no sense. The trade includes players from GB, DAL, AZ, DEN.  He said he's been trying to play without the settings for 20 minutes but said there is no setting to make trades process upon his approval anymore.  I call BS - there has to be something.  Anyone know what setting needs to be in place?? 

Edited by Shorttynaz

I think the commissioner is just missing something.  He insists on having trade veto power in order to prevent friends from hooking each other up.  I've been in this league for 15 years - I don't think there's any malice intended, I just think the commish is missing a setting that I can't see as I don't have commish powers. 

7 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Not to make light of your situation, but this is why I only play with MFL. 

I'd send in an emergency ticket to customer support 

We used MFL one time in a past season.  There wasn't one person who even remotely liked it.