[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OBJ's TD celebration

tazinib1

He just cost himself millions of leverage AND reminded people that although he is good maybe even great, he's still a problem and problems always lead to other problems. Especially when you lose. This kid is going to flame out for one of two reasons. 1. he's putting a target on himself to get lit up on the field like he already has once this season that could have cost him his knee. 2. He's going to keep being stupid and end up bounced around the league, used up like TO and forgotten about. For all the great plays people begin to despise idiots. So far he's an idiot who can play. When and if he can't play he's still left with the idiot tag that may never go away. Too bad because all he has to do is make plays and go back to the bench and he would shine bright as he want's to shine. Unfortunately he's a head case and an immature head case at that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

He just cost himself millions of leverage AND reminded people that although he is good maybe even great, he's still a problem and problems always lead to other problems. Especially when you lose. This kid is going to flame out for one of two reasons. 1. he's putting a target on himself to get lit up on the field like he already has once this season that could have cost him his knee. 2. He's going to keep being stupid and end up bounced around the league, used up like TO and forgotten about. For all the great plays people begin to despise idiots. So far he's an idiot who can play. When and if he can't play he's still left with the idiot tag that may never go away. Too bad because all he has to do is make plays and go back to the bench and he would shine bright as he want's to shine. Unfortunately he's a head case and an immature head case at that. 

Not bad for a Cowboy fan, ;)

These guys are professional entertainers who take my mind off real world issues, I don't look that deep into it. I shake my head, laugh, and move on. And no, they won't say anything to him, it's pretty clear the difference he makes on the field. Look at the Giants without him. He's not in the news for crime/deviant behavior and the man clearly knows how to play the game. He's a 24 year old kid that I'm expecting will mature with experience.

6 hours ago, Shaft said:

These guys are professional entertainers who take my mind off real world issues, I don't look that deep into it. I shake my head, laugh, and move on. And no, they won't say anything to him, it's pretty clear the difference he makes on the field. Look at the Giants without him. He's not in the news for crime/deviant behavior and the man clearly knows how to play the game. He's a 24 year old kid that I'm expecting will mature with experience.

So, the stupid penalties he gets should never be addressed?

7 hours ago, Shaft said:

He's a professional athlete,his entertainment should be his play on the field. Not acting like a clown or comedian, leave that to the experts.

Noticed a guy in a game this weekend (may have been CIN-GB, if not it was MNF) where a guy made some move like tapping a vein before shooting up when he scored a TD.  I thought WTF was that? Somebody mentioned it to me, saying "funny getting your fix", and I thought OK now I get it, but no not really funny. Thank God for the DVR, I can skip through the 100 replays and comments from the announcers.

41 minutes ago, Papa Deuce said:

So, the stupid penalties he gets should never be addressed?

Of course they should be addressed. I'm not condoning the behavior. I've watched live sports for over 30 years and have seen some stupid stuff from some of the most respected athletes. Sometimes I find it funny, other times I don't. I didn't think this was cute or funny, but I'm not letting it distract me from the game. 

1 hour ago, Tripleshot said:

The Giants owner is pissed. Said he isn't going to talk about it any more but will handle it internally. I almost wouldn't be surprised to see them sit him down for a game.

0-3.  I seriously doubt they sit him.