[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What do you need Monday Night?

Shorttynaz

I have won my match for this week. But, we have a weekly highest points scored pot that's worth a $100 this week. To win that I need Dez Bryant to score less than 15.38 and need Larry Fitzgerald & Zeke to score less than 20.38 combined in a .5 prr league. Fitz & Zeke should get that, but I'm hoping not lol.

1 minute ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Not watching either.  I'll be down in Denver rocking out to Megadeth and the Scorpions. :headbang:

/no rocking chair jokes...ok?

Not a chance. Might be self-incriminating. Kicking myself for not taking the heir to Metallica when they were here recently. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tripleshot said:

Not a chance. Might be self-incriminating. Kicking myself for not taking the heir to Metallica when they were here recently. 

I did take mine to see Megadeth and Amon Amarth last year...and Iron Maiden when they were here a couple of years ago.  Passing the torch!

IDK, Megadeath and the Scorpions? Not the same fans at all. The lead singer of the Scorpions is a wussy. 

The best was Joe Satriani before he became big. We were so close I could've taken the guitar from his hands(never would, but could have). Played ALL of Surfing With The Aliens. I've seen many concerts, but nothing will ever compare to that. Mind blowing guitar player.

Trying to decide if I want to wager on tonight's game.

Any injuries to be aware of that aren't being talked about?

Edited by Bigins