[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is Detroit Defense for real?

Butkus

I know they just gave up a bunch of points to ATL, but Detroit's defense is looking pretty stout this year.    That said, i haven't watched much of them as I am out of market.

Anybody think these guys are a top 5 FFL defense this year?  If so, why?

They are the number one scoring defense so far.  It's hard to argue with results especially with defenses.  Every year a couple of defenses come out of the woodwork and unexpectedly produce.  They do have a tough stretch in weeks 6-9 with @NO, Bye, Pitt, and @GB.  I couldn't imagine holding on to them during that stretch.  They do have a peach of a fantasy playoff schedule with week 15 vs Chi and week 16 @Cin.

I also picked them up. I do believe their fantasy ranking is skewed because they have defensive TDs in their first 3 games this season, and we know that won't continue. BUT they have produced a LOT of turnovers. As Michael alluded to, their schedule is pretty nice during the playoffs. I would even say the whole second half of the season is pretty sweet.

Week 10 Clev

Week 11 Chi

Week 12 Minn

Week 13 Balt

Week 14 TB

Week 15 Chi

Week 16 Cin

Detroit is available in my league and I'm getting fed up with Defenses.

I jumped on Baltimore.  Mistake.

I have been playing Minnesota.  Mistake.  

I can't freakin win.  Other D's pick up 20+ points and I sit at 0 or worse, negative damn 4 last week.

Try to play Baltimore again?  Change to Detroit, Cincinnati, NE...