[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's the real backup in Dallas to Elliott

Big Dogs

With Elliott's trial coming up next week, there's a remote chance he could potentially start serving his suspension yet this year.  Both McFadden and Morris are available in a couple of my leagues and I've got fodder I can drop to pick them up this week "Just in case" something happens next week.

I've heard reports that McFadden is the guy, but he was completely inactive last week, which leads me to believe Morris will be the guy.  Realistically, it would probably be a combination of both.

Any Dallas homers know the real story? 

Guys, DMC is the backup to own. For some reason Morris has been shelved. If you'll notice even in the last game Rod Smith came in instead of Morris. The beat writers were taking about it this week and wondering why Morris has been left out of even getting good practice reps.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Guys, DMC is the backup to own. For some reason Morris has been shelved. If you'll notice even in the last game Rod Smith came in instead of Morris. The beat writers were taking about it this week and wondering why Morris has been left out of even getting good practice reps.

If DMC is the backup why has he been inactive every game. Seems odd, I have Morris and will continue holding. DMC is also a FA.

Edited by stevegrab

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

If DMC is the backup why has he been inactive every game. Seems odd, I have Morris and will continue holding. DMC is also a FA.

Donno but DMC is the backup and according to my info, we may not see Morris again this year. They have DMC inactive because they need more O line help and DB help on Sundays. Seems like the Elliott, Rod Smith show until Zeke's trial. Something's happened but I don't know what. 

Edited by Cowboyz1