[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Fuller

Swifter02

Might take a shot at starting him this week.  I'm hurting with the Saints and Falcons on bye (have M. Thomas, Kamara, M. Ryan), and might start him and Watson against my opponent who has Hopkins.  I think the opportunity is there this week with Peters & co. probably looking to blanket Hopkins.  

You're in the same boat I am (no Thomas, no Ryan, and I lost Dalvin Cook for the year). Still barely won my game but I was kicking myself for not starting Fuller. Thought he'd be on a snap count first game back. 

Think you're right about Peters on Hopkins. Plus, I think the Chiefs might be a little flat coming off a close Monday night win and playing at Houston. And you can't underestimate the impact of the Chiefs playing without Berry covering the deep throw (Fuller has sub 4.3 speed). 

Just missed him by an hour this morning. Nobody put a claim in last night and the guy who drafted him last year snuck in right before me. Sooooo disappointed. He is going to go off now gauranteed, since he is not on MY roster.:bash:

2 hours ago, heehawks said:

Just missed him by an hour this morning. Nobody put a claim in last night and the guy who drafted him last year snuck in right before me. Sooooo disappointed. He is going to go off now gauranteed, since he is not on MY roster.:bash:

I hope so! Lol.  If he does you're going to have to keep me posted on everyone else you try and succeed at picking up .

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Monsterofthemidway said:

Feel bad for you heehawks. That sucks! He's helping me win 2 games. 

Well KDKO, did you play him??

Hell yeah I did.  I was in a deep hole before last nights game, and I rolled him out with DeShaun Watson :celb:  Comfortably in the lead by 20 going against Vikings D/ST tonight

52 minutes ago, kdko said:

Hell yeah I did.  I was in a deep hole before last nights game, and I rolled him out with DeShaun Watson :celb:  Comfortably in the lead by 20 going against Vikings D/ST tonight

Good deal. I grabbed Watson off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago. His college coach said that every NFL team that passed on him will regret it. Wasn't sure if it was just talk. Now I know. He may hit a bump here or there but he's the real deal.

37 minutes ago, Monsterofthemidway said:

Good deal. I grabbed Watson off the waiver wire a couple weeks ago. His college coach said that every NFL team that passed on him will regret it. Wasn't sure if it was just talk. Now I know. He may hit a bump here or there but he's the real deal.

Reminds me a little about what people were saying about RG3 during his rookie season....defenses will catch up to him eventually!!!

Picked him up, put him in my flex and kept him there until yesterday morning. Switched him out for DaVante Parker just before leaving the house. Came back and saw the 1 point from DaVante...still gonna win but those points woulda helped

46 minutes ago, dope man said:

Reminds me a little about what people were saying about RG3 during his rookie season....defenses will catch up to him eventually!!!

I was thinking the same thing, but to Watson's credit this offense was not built around him like Kyle Shanahan did with RG3. But yes, time will tell. There is a reason that most long term successful QBs are traditional in the pocket passers.

47 minutes ago, Shaft said:

I was thinking the same thing, but to Watson's credit this offense was not built around him like Kyle Shanahan did with RG3. But yes, time will tell. There is a reason that most long term successful QBs are traditional in the pocket passers.

I hear what you're saying and maybe they will figure him out. But remember what Houston was with Savage and Osweiller. 

My team is finally playing their rookie tonight. I don't expect him to be a star immediately but he's gotta be better than Glennon. 

27 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

except that Watson is a crazy wildcard. His ability to throw accurately, off-balance, on the run is just insane. I haven't watched him much, but last night was amazing.

There are times he looks like Aaron Rodgers out there. Some of those throws are insane.

Look at this highlights from last night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLCwWSrHv2w

Watkins is throw happy when he's not behaving like a RB.  When good D's choke Hopkins he'll shine.  When bad D's fail to contain Hopkins it means they probably can't pressure Watson enough either and we'll get a replay of last night.

I thought about picking him up last week.  But a couple guys thought about it sooner and snatched him up. 

I agree with the above assessment, he'll be a solid WR3 and probably a good WR2.  Guessing a 10 pt floor against most D's.