[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Fuller

Swifter02

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

both Hopkins' and Fuller's stock just dropped like the stock market on Black Monday

I traded Hopkins and Kamara a week ago for A. Brown and I felt like an idiot when Hopkins went off for 200. Now it seems like the right play.

6 hours ago, Tripleshot said:

I knew I should have traded high.

I have Hopkins and Fuller in 3 out of 3 leagues and Watson in two. I don’t think anyone would bite now for a trade BUT I’m hoping that the colts D is so bad that Hopkins and Fuller have great games. As bad as Savage is, it’s the Colts at home. If they have good games, they’re trade value goes up (in some people’s minds). I know it’s pie in the sky stuff, but the matchup vs the Colts may help their trade value. Cross your fingers, then start looking to trade them after Sunday. 

12 hours ago, Monsterofthemidway said:

I have Hopkins and Fuller in 3 out of 3 leagues and Watson in two. I don’t think anyone would bite now for a trade BUT I’m hoping that the colts D is so bad that Hopkins and Fuller have great games. As bad as Savage is, it’s the Colts at home. If they have good games, they’re trade value goes up (in some people’s minds). I know it’s pie in the sky stuff, but the matchup vs the Colts may help their trade value. Cross your fingers, then start looking to trade them after Sunday. 

Indy's pass rush is pathetic so your hope may come true this week. 

I think I am gonna drop Fuller in a auction league I have him in...I have him for $42 of a $200 salary cap....I am a couple players short of a full roster and can pick up 2 decent players for his salary, I bid $42 off the waiver wire to make sure I got him and at the time I had the open cap because of Dalvin getting hurt earlier in the year. Good thing is that anyone wanting to pick hi my up will have to pay that $42 salary in this league as salaries stay with players.

On 11/6/2017 at 6:39 AM, dope man said:

I think I am gonna drop Fuller in a auction league I have him in...I have him for $42 of a $200 salary cap....I am a couple players short of a full roster and can pick up 2 decent players for his salary, I bid $42 off the waiver wire to make sure I got him and at the time I had the open cap because of Dalvin getting hurt earlier in the year. Good thing is that anyone wanting to pick hi my up will have to pay that $42 salary in this league as salaries stay with players.

If 2 for 30 is all he can muster from Savage, at home, against Indy, then I say you're on pretty good ground to do this.

33 minutes ago, loaf said:

someone offered me Will Fuller and Paul Richardson for Kelvin Benjamin and Robbie Anderson...I couldn't reject that fast enough

I've been impressed with Robby and he's moved into my starting lineup after others have disappointed. My early season WR stable of Dem Thomas, Landry, Crowder(cut), Garcon(cutting soon), Rishard Matthews have been very mediocre. Since week 6 he's produced good stats each week and has a TD in 3 straight.