Sign in to follow this  
BottleWalk

Cohen or Ingram

From now on, I'll continue asking questions here with the caveat that I do the opposite of what I'm told to do. 

Have never received good advice on any fantasy forum. Fans almost always make the wrong choice. 

Edited by BottleWalk
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BottleWalk said:

From now on, I'll continue asking questions here with the caveat that I do the opposite of what I'm told to do. 

Have never received good advice on any fantasy forum. Fans almost always make the wrong choice. 

Then stop coming here asking for advice.  Easy solution.  It's not just the "fans" that saw a good match up, I guess the analysts are wrong too.  If people could see the future they wouldn't be recommending a fantasy play for some dude on the internet.  Ultimately the decision on who you start is up to you.  No one else clicked submit.  I would be careful about posts like this moving forward - before you know it you're gonna be run off or people will just start ignoring you.  Best of luck moving forward. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Then stop coming here asking for advice.  Easy solution.  It's not just the "fans" that saw a good match up, I guess the analysts are wrong too.  If people could see the future they wouldn't be recommending a fantasy play for some dude on the internet.  Ultimately the decision on who you start is up to you.  No one else clicked submit.  I would be careful about posts like this moving forward - before you know it you're gonna be run off or people will just start ignoring you.  Best of luck moving forward. 

No, I do need to get the advice and the opinions, because otherwise I won't know who's going to be wrong. That's what you guys are for. 

Analysts said Ingram vs Cohen was a wash. If it had been clear, I wouldn't have asked. Not to say that the mainstream analysts are qualified anyway. 

I understand what you're saying dude and I understand your frustration.  However, CBS "perfect lineup" had him in my lineup over Tate and Ingram at Flex.  Many, many, many people forecasted that he'd have a good outing simply because he is very involved in the passing game and the Bears would be playing from behind.  He just did not produce this time.  That's fantasy.  I did not start him because of recommendations here - many recommended to start him.  Many recommended starting Tate or Ingram. I took some very good insights about Tate and that was a minority position but it made more sense.  Plus, I took my own advice after having been burned by TNFB running backs in the past.  I just don't prefer them and it held true last night for both GB and Chicago RB's.  I'd put the opinions on here by my fellow fantasy geeks over the "experts" most times.  You just got burned this time by starting a guy who didn't do as well as many, many people thought he would.  It's happened to all of us and it will happen again.  That's fantasy.  It can be a cruel master.  Sorry about your starting what turned out to be the wrong guy but it was a reasoned and well-informed decision to start him. 

9 hours ago, BottleWalk said:

Lol

43 minutes ago, Bowman said:

For what it's worth, I also picked Cohen over Ingram.

So did the huddle as a 'great start' over 'solid start'... when you're team goes down 21-0 early you pretty much hit the reset button.  I picked him and played him of course.  

Worse is I played Mont not liking that option and like always he gets hurt..  soft rib d0uche. naw it's not his fault but he's hurt often at least this is pretty legit.  Cohen on the other hand just didn't get enough opportunities and the game was out of hand too early.

3 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

So did the huddle as a 'great start' over 'solid start'... when you're team goes down 21-0 early you pretty much hit the reset button.  I picked him and played him of course.  

Worse is I played Mont not liking that option and like always he gets hurt..  soft rib d0uche. naw it's not his fault but he's hurt often at least this is pretty legit.  Cohen on the other hand just didn't get enough opportunities and the game was out of hand too early.

When the game is out of hand, that's what I expect Cohen to light it up by catching checkdown after checkdown.  It seemed he wasn't on the field very often last night.  And what was with Fox revolving RBs on every down?  And why was he running the ball so damn much down 21 or 28 points?  Weird play calling and wasting time running RBs on and off the field.

16 hours ago, Montana is da Man said:

When the game is out of hand, that's what I expect Cohen to light it up by catching checkdown after checkdown.  It seemed he wasn't on the field very often last night.  And what was with Fox revolving RBs on every down?  And why was he running the ball so damn much down 21 or 28 points?  Weird play calling and wasting time running RBs on and off the field.

looked like they were a little nervous about Glennon's psyche so they ran the ball to slow the defense down (maybe), makes no sense not using Cohen more.. who when on the field in limited touches looked pretty good. I blame Fox.