[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

D'onta Foreman

Inziladun

I don't know.... Foreman looks so much more explosive and his coach just said the he has the skills to be a every down back....I think Miller's job is in jeopardy, or at least the majority part of his touches! Just don't know if it will be a gradual thing or in the near future. Just my opinion.

Competent QB, teams respecting the pass and WR talent, Watson's making throws.. seems it's benefiting Miller.  Should it trend the other way or Watson has a bad game I bet there is some sort of link to Miller's success which will hide the secret truth of him being vanilla.  We will see if this is a trend or mirage, I'm stashing Foreman RoS.  Watson's talent/success is helping the entire team.

54 minutes ago, LeonardPart6 said:

I think the Texans are going to run Miller into the ground until he gets injured and then they will run Foreman into the ground.  So hold onto Foreman!

I totally agree.  It just seems regardless of the effectiveness of Miller or anyone they will run to setup the pass (and play action)..