[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need to replace Cook and Carson

KingVitamin

Brutal to lose both backs... Smallwood, Ellington, Jones, McKinnon, McKissick, Rawls and Gallman are avail.

My current preferred picks are Smallwood and Ellington. I doubt I'll get both, so Gallman might be my alternate. Am I choosing correctly here?

I currently own Jordan Howard and Buck Allen in my standard league.

Edited by KingVitamin

Ellington seems to be nosing ahead of the RB pack in Arizona, and a significantly better option of the Cards' RBs if your league is a PPR.

I have a gut feeling Rawls jumps ahead of Lacy in Seattle ... again, just a hunch.

I think Jones would be a great option for this week, maybe a couple of weeks, but after that ... ?

Well, I ended up getting Ellington, but lost out on Smallwood. Picked up McKissic to see what happens in the next couple weeks. The word is the players have been in Pete Carrol's ear for a while and riding him about not playing McKisssic. I just went with my gut on that one. Gallman looks like the real deal too though.

I like Ellington and Mckissic. Neither will be an every down back (Mckissic converted WR and Ellington's injury history) ... BUT both play behind terrible O-lines that see a ton of 2nd/3rd and longs. Look what Thompson has down for the skins as a "third down" back.

I don't know who it will be for the Seahawks but someone will break a long run. Rams stack the line, get tackles for losses, then boom...there is no second line of defense and someone is off to the races. It's happened every game so far. Hopefully for you it's Mckissic.