[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper

BeeR

on the take.... pot....sheesh i was just going with he's in a slump

He had a lot of drops a couple years ago and while last year was better I think he's already dropped 7 in 4 games this year....not really sure handed

so my take is he's worrying too much about it and it's in his head ... purely mental imo

Wonder if the new OC Todd Downing calling plays has anything to do with it? That's pretty much the only difference from 2016 to 2017. He always seemed to fall short of expectations to me. He never had more than 80 yards in the final 8 games of 2016.  He was great as a rookie and the first half of last year. Since then, he's been pretty mediocre. There was a concern with how he faded last year but reports had him ready to breakout this season. He's just as bad as the second half of last season. It is a valid question with no clear answer.

I used him as a brush to clean my toilet yesterday. It ended up with more crap in it than before I started. I won't ever draft him again until he shows he's more than a WR3 for at least half a season. Just not seeing the production to go with all the talent and hype.

Edited by Tripleshot

6 hours ago, Inziladun said:

Anyone starting him this week to hope he makes a come back? I'm pretty limited in my options so I'm kinda thinking about it..... It would be fitting for him to have a huge game when we'd least expect it at this point.

I'm waffling.  Having to choose 2 between him, Maclin, and Moncrief isn't exactly a fun task.  So glad I got him as my "go to" WR.  d'oh.  Manuel looked pathetic last week too, but as someone else said, it's not like he wasn't sucking with Carr.  I keep thinking can't get much worse than 1 or 2 catches in a whole freaking game and at least he has some upside that the other 2 don't have, but the sad part is I'm not so sure about that any more.

On 10/6/2017 at 9:42 PM, NYCDOG said:

Dude is a waste of a roster spot.  Can’t start him

Sure you can, I am.  :) And if I get another 1 or 2 catch game I know I asked for it. But that's how sad my WR situation is.  Of course now the odd man out will go off, but that's FF.

You're really determined to ruin this guy aren't you??

Actually, yeah, maybe he'll just keep sucking this year.  Maybe he'll flame out altogether.  But IMO it's way too early to give up on the guy. I get not starting him, don't get people dropping him unless they're just stocked at WR.

1 minute ago, BeeR said:

You're really determined to ruin this guy aren't you??

Actually, yeah, maybe he'll just keep sucking this year.  Maybe he'll flame out altogether.  But IMO it's way too early to give up on the guy. I get not starting him, don't get people dropping him unless they're just stocked at WR.

yeah the hate for Cooper right now is ridiculous. I have room to let him sit until he and Carr figure it out. I'm hoping he's playoff gold. If not, I can always sit on him for next year. Many options....but to just give up on him after 4 games is nutty as hell. 

• Like 1