[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper

BeeR

7 hours ago, dougsul said:

I don't have him and was very surprise to see a team cut him two weeks ago, now it is not so crazy, lack hands, lack of speed and lack of targets he is beyond benching dropping is a consideration now. 

This is as much an issue as any problem he's had.  Until he starts proving something, he's getting almost no looks, and I don't blame the OC one bit.

On 10/9/2017 at 7:24 PM, BeeR said:

Forget "turned it around," I can't even recall someone this highly regarded sucking this bad ever.

This.  I think he's the biggest bust this year easily.  At least DJ owners could drop and gameplan starting from week 1.  Most Cooper owners have started him a number of weeks thinking he'd show something, and lost.  Have too much pride to trade him for something appropriate.  Or he's just taking up space on the bench that could have been used to pick up someone who might be a gem or give insta-value.

On Monday, October 09, 2017 at 11:12 AM, dougsul said:

I don't have him and was very surprise to see a team cut him two weeks ago, now it is not so crazy, lack hands, lack of speed and lack of targets he is beyond benching dropping is a consideration now.

15 targets over the last 3 games, he caught 4 of them, I'd say he is getting plenty of targets considering he cannot catch (he has 18 targets in the first 2 games and caught half, which is decent).

The guy should be a WR2/3 on fantasy teams (12 team leauges) at some point this year, does seem crazy to cut him.If there isn't much room on the bench and you've got injuries and other needs it happens.  A keeper league is different, as those guys have much more value for the future so hard to cut them.

The guy I denied the trade for Cooper failed to start him against me tonight.  Haha :lol:

Gonna take a screencap of his stats after the game and post it on the league message board as a thank you note.  Yes I'm taunting the fantasy gods.

...not such a great thing.  The 0-6 team I'm against in my other money league started him against me tonight.  You win some, you lose some.

1 hour ago, CowboysDiehard said:

The guy I denied the trade for Cooper failed to start him against me tonight.  Haha :lol:

Gonna take a screencap of his stats after the game and post it on the league message board as a thank you note.  Yes I'm taunting the fantasy gods.

...not such a great thing.  The 0-6 team I'm against in my other money league started him against me tonight.  You win some, you lose some.

:lol:

• Like 1

I had put him in my lineup instead of Benjamin because of the knee.  Took him out last second and was kicking myself all night as he was targeted 19 times!  Hopefully Snead will pick up the slack if Benjamin can't go!  (Counting on that!)  Good to see him have a good game on my bench though, until of course I start him and he throws up a dud.  At least my opponent had Crabtree so that late touchdown didn't sting at all!

I traded low for him in 2 leagues, had drafted him in one. Cost me half of a warm Diet Coke. Started him in all three. Going to ride him now to the playoffs and beyond! Carr is fixed, the Raiders are fixed. Nothing but Super Bowl for them on out now. 

Pffffttt... I've had him benched in the only league I own him lately but I did plug him back in last night due to Hopkins being on bye on not overly loving my other options (Cobb against the Saints but with Hundley at QB, Thielen without Diggs against a good Ravens pass D). Peters stays on the left side but the other side gives up the most yards/TD's in the NFL. I figured he had to be on the right side half the time and that the Raiders would be playing from behind so I made a calculated decision. As for the rest of the season, who knows. Obviously he'll be something in between the turd he's been and what he was last night, closer to the turd side than awesome, but I feel like they gave him 19 targets expressly to get him a big game and get his confidence back. It's still Crabtree in the end zone but at least he should be startable now as a low end WR2 every week, just not the WR1 most everyone drafted him as.