[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cooper

BeeR

12 hours ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Carr is back to himself and now Cooper will be too. Chemistry is a funny thing. He'll be a monster the rest of the year now watch. Him and crab will take turns lighting up defenses.

What was wrong with Carr in weeks 2,3 when Amari had horrible stats? (Those other starts before the injury in week 4.) Especially week 2 when Carr went 23/28, 230,3 ???

I don't know why he's suddenly out of the slump, but it isn't what you're saying. Week 1 he had 13 targets (5,62,1) last nigh19 targets, so maybe its more about getting him involved in the offense. The Raiders hardly ran the

8 hours ago, stevegrab said:

What was wrong with Carr in weeks 2,3 when Amari had horrible stats? (Those other starts before the injury in week 4.) Especially week 2 when Carr went 23/28, 230,3 ???

I don't know why he's suddenly out of the slump, but it isn't what you're saying. Week 1 he had 13 targets (5,62,1) last nigh19 targets, so maybe its more about getting him involved in the offense. The Raiders hardly ran the

Week 1 Coop was fine with 5 for 62 and a score. Week 2 they ran all over the Jets, and Crab went off with 3 scores on only 5 grabs while Coop had 4. Crab was the guy they couldn't cover so they went to him and ran the ball. If you'll notice week 3 the entire offense sucked with 1 catch for most all WR and carr had only 118 yards total. Cook had 4 catches for 46 yards the led the team! So it just seemed it took the team some time to get their mojo going on offense and got tripped up with Carr breaking his back.

Anyone (or team) can have a couple of bad games where they are either covered, overlooked, dinged or just out of sync early. Then Carr breaks a bone in his back and struggles with it the first game back and now he's been able to practice and back into the offense. So what I was saying is Cooper really didn't get rolling early on for what ever reason and now that Carr is feeling better and the offense is finding it's 2017 form, Cooper will be more like the Cooper we expect. Especially now that Crab is on the the other side playing well limiting the defenses options to double up on the outside all the time. Reminds me of Baldwin last year. 1st half of the season was just ok, second half of the season was lighting it up. Why? Who knows but good WR's seem to always get it going at some point. Also depends heavily on how defenses want to play.

Edited by Cowboyz1

33 minutes ago, Cowboyz1 said:

Week 1 Coop was fine with 5 for 62 and a score. Week 2 they ran all over the Jets, and Crab went off with 3 scores on only 5 grabs while Coop had 4. Crab was the guy they couldn't cover so they went to him and ran the ball. If you'll notice week 3 the entire offense sucked with 1 catch for most all WR and carr had only 118 yards total. Cook had 4 catches for 46 yards the led the team! So it just seemed it took the team some time to get their mojo going on offense and got tripped up with Carr breaking his back.

Anyone (or team) can have a couple of bad games where they are either covered, overlooked, dinged or just out of sync early. Then Carr breaks a bone in his back and struggles with it the first game back and now he's been able to practice and back into the offense. So what I was saying is Cooper really didn't get rolling early on for what ever reason and now that Carr is feeling better and the offense is finding it's 2017 form, Cooper will be more like the Cooper we expect. Especially now that Crab is on the the other side playing well limiting the defenses options to double up on the outside all the time. Reminds me of Baldwin last year. 1st half of the season was just ok, second half of the season was lighting it up. Why? Who knows but good WR's seem to always get it going at some point. Also depends heavily on how defenses want to play.

The main reason I traded for Cooper lol. Some people give up WAAAAYYY to early and easily on players. 

The game at Washington Carr had no time to throw the ball (sack like 4 times pressured a lot more).  KC could not put any pass rush on Carr and he sat back and had 3-5 seconds to throw.  Its amazing how good a QB can be when he has time in the pocket.  When NYG put heavy pressure on Brady in the super bowl during the undefeated season, Brady looked terrible.  Unless you are really mobile like R Wilson or A Rogers you need time to throw.    It all starts upfront

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, tazinib1 said:

The main reason I traded for Cooper lol. Some people give up WAAAAYYY to early and easily on players. 

yep, way too early. Love the micro-manager...

On 10/20/2017 at 9:17 PM, Cowboyz1 said:

Good analysis, your original post I responded to made it sound like Carr simply returning to form was all Cooper needed to blossom.