Wolverines Fan

Rob Gronkowski...Week 5...uh oh

Recommended Posts

tazinib1    862

Chris Hogan come on down!!!!  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolverines Fan    137

Brandin Cooks come on down too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gopher    395

Debating whether or not this makes Dwayne Allen a sneaky play, at least in certain formats.  :thinking:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
loaf    781
Posted (edited)

passing on Allen for Sefarian-Jenkins

Edited by loaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolverines Fan    137
Posted (edited)

Don't think Allen has caught a pass this year.

 

Leaning no on him.

 

Of course he'll go off and huge game now.

 

Looked it up. Allen targeted six times, zero catches.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tazinib1    862
26 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Debating whether or not this makes Dwayne Allen a sneaky play, at least in certain formats.  :thinking:

 

I did a quick check and in all my leagues he was long gone lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dougsul    30

Yes this sucks   I have enough injuries and players on bye.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordOpie    1,341

allen has zero catches on six targets! yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowboysDiehard    272
10 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

allen has zero catches on six targets! yikes.

 

Well...Gronk has been in there.  Now he's not.  In week one, they tried a 30 yard shot at Allen, which he almost had.  Ball drifted a bit toward the sideline and he couldn't pull it down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowboysDiehard    272
Posted (edited)

I have Allen in one league, but am starting Sefarian Jenkins there (not a Gronk owner in that one)...Where I own Gronk, I could pick up Allen toss him in over (or alongside) Clay.  Not sure if it's worth it.

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mag112    70

Amendola should benefit the most with Gronk out.  Middle of the field quick slants out of the slot , especially PPR 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowboysDiehard    272
16 minutes ago, Mag112 said:

Amendola should benefit the most with Gronk out.  Middle of the field quick slants out of the slot , especially PPR 

 

Let's hope!  I trotting him out there on both those rosters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nostack    21
Posted (edited)

Brate?

Edited by Nostack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowboysDiehard    272

Well, if you've been holding Allen as a hedge for Gronk, it's safe to ditch him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tazinib1    862
49 minutes ago, CowboysDiehard said:

Well, if you've been holding Allen as a hedge for Gronk, it's safe to ditch him.

 

Again, sometimes the best trades or WW adds you make, are the ones you don't. I got Mercedes Lewis instead. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CowboysDiehard    272
Just now, tazinib1 said:

 

Again, sometimes the best trades or WW adds you make, are the ones you don't. I got Mercedes Lewis instead. 

 

Yep!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LordOpie    1,341
3 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

 

Well...Gronk has been in there.  Now he's not.  In week one, they tried a 30 yard shot at Allen, which he almost had.  Ball drifted a bit toward the sideline and he couldn't pull it down.

I guess I was wrong. Allen had a great game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gopher    395

I grabbed Allen in several leagues, mostly as a flier (3rd TE option, etc.).  Figured he might be gold if Gronk went down.  What a joke.  I'm sure I'll drop him in every league, and he'll score at least two TD's next week.  :lol:

 

Likewise, I loaded up on Nick Folk this year.  Not in drafts, but off the wire.  Some leagues it was to replace Vinatieri (when I realized Luck might be out a while), others it was because I had originally drafted Santos or Sturgis, etc.  I figured, with his bye out of the way early, and the Bucs being a fairly high-scoring team, he would be money.  Boy, was I off on that one.  Yikes.  I haven't even bothered to look at the scoring after tonight, but I'm fairly certain I have negative points in at least one league, thanks to him.   I'm not sure I've ever come to the conclusion that a kicker might cost me a win after Thursday night's game, but I'm fairly certain he could do so in multiple leagues this week.  Brutal.  

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NAUgrad    80

Crap, couldn't change it in time.  0 for Gronk hurts.  Should've known better than to trust he would play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
indyrckstar    9

I had Gronk last year and he seemed to always be hurt.  I avoided him in the draft.  Easily the best TE out there BUT his injuries make it big of a risk.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LeonardPart6    26
1 hour ago, indyrckstar said:

I had Gronk last year and he seemed to always be hurt.  I avoided him in the draft.  Easily the best TE out there BUT his injuries make it big of a risk.  

 

It hurts extra bad when people are crazy enough to spend a first round pick on him.  He's not worth the risk...unfortunately I invested heavily in Jordan Reed and he's the same guy just less talented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inziladun    50
24 minutes ago, LeonardPart6 said:

 

It hurts extra bad when people are crazy enough to spend a first round pick on him.  He's not worth the risk...unfortunately I invested heavily in Jordan Reed and he's the same guy just more fragile.

 

fixed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.