[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Roster Help for tonight!!

nhaworth34

I’ve already got Brady and Hogan penciled but my problem is who to start at my Flex...James White or Tarik Cohen?? I don’t know how I feel about starting 3 guys on the same team in one week. It’s a .5 ppr league. Please help me figure this out, I’m running out of time 😞

I think White's probably 'safer' because of the drop-off from starting with 8 catches the first two games to 4 from Cohen.. at .5 PPR and limited snaps/reps probably White's floor is higher.

I hate having that much stock in one team on a single night especially Thursday.  Unless you think Cohen gets back to it like he did to start the year I think White might be safer.

For what it's worth I'm going against the Huddle's RB rankings/projections that has Cohen 8th overall for week 5, they have White 30th. 

Cohen just looked like that dude who could be explosive on just a few opportunities but if you rely on it his floor could be low, maybe too boomy/busty.  

Full disclosure I'm still playing Cohen and crossing my fingers.. I have Collins if I get cold feet Sunday 11:59a.

Edited by robotpimp

4 hours ago, robotpimp said:

Full disclosure I'm still playing Cohen and crossing my fingers.. I have Collins if I get cold feet Sunday 11:59a.

I feel ya.  I've got to decide between Collins, John Brown, Marqise Lee or Richardson at flex.  I've got a lot of Saints that ain't available, pfft.