[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What WILL Brown do for you?

Bronco Steve_85

If you had to pick either Jaron Brown or John Brown to ride for the rest of the season which one would you go with and why?

I’m leaning towards John Brown... and I think it’s simply because Bruce Arians said at the beginning of the season “Don’t Sleep on John Brown”... for some reason those words stuck with me lol... 

Jaron browm has gone to almost 100% of the offensuve snaps in the past two weeks, after starting in the 70% range.  He has 29 targets and 14 catches after not getting a single target the first week (14 205 1 line so far) and while arians may have said sont sleep om john brown, he said jaron brown was the teams wr2.  (In my 32 team league,I've had him on my roster for 3 years) waiting..

I'd rather have John Brown myself. He's a 1,000yd receiver. Jaron Brown has what? 22 receptions as his high total in 4 years? He's getting high snap counts because John has been injured but even with that injury risk, he is the better and more proven WR after Fitz.