[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Flex S. Watkins, D. Adams, or R. Matthews

CoolRunnings

Tough call. Normally Adams but I am sitting him this week because he is coming out of that concussion, so it seems likely his Target share goes down. If you think he gets targets still go with him as it's a great matchup. If not, go with Watkins who has a tough matchup in what could be a low scoring game. Don't consider Mathews if Mariota doesn't start.

1 hour ago, Watt's Up said:

Tough call. Normally Adams but I am sitting him this week because he is coming out of that concussion, so it seems likely his Target share goes down. If you think he gets targets still go with him as it's a great matchup. If not, go with Watkins who has a tough matchup in what could be a low scoring game. Don't consider Mathews if Mariota doesn't start.

59 minutes ago, cmsport2 said:

All tough, yea. Mariota is out, so no Matthews at all. Adams is playing, but injuries are too unpredictable. I think you have to go Watkins by default.

57 minutes ago, Talmanes said:

I agree with the comments here so far. Only safe choice is Watkins

Thanks all. I also have Cooper Kupp. Should he be in consideration considering the matchup?