[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's everyone's season going so far?0

NYpkBLUE22

20 hours ago, LordOpie said:

This FF gods stuff is stupid. 

All three of my teams are doing well and I'm likely to make the playoffs in all three 

Don't under estimate depth. 

20 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

You're stupid

Lol.  I was never superstitious until I got into medicine.  Too many things that just can't be coincidence.  FF is similar.  I don't believe in it but then, I don't want to be smited by a pissed off god either.  They do it for fun, like making me go from 99% to 0% last night at 0.0.  

My season is frustrating.  In the league where I have 3 of the 4 "best" RB I'm 1-3 (about to be 2-3, yay).  In another league I dropped from potentially 1st to 5th last night with that 2 pointer.  On a side note, my S8 case is very durable and it did a great job of landing my phone after it's maiden voyage.

Edited by 1fastdoc

13 hours ago, LordOpie said:

superstitious about something like FF is just for the weak... because, FF is not important

and how many championships have you won? I know when we were in dynasty together, I won and you rebuilt. How's it going worshipping fantasy gods?

Dude. Relax. It's a forum thing. Sorry...when did you become the forum PR/PC police again? Oh you didn't. You just act like it. Put down the badge dude and stop writing up kids in the hallway. Seriously. I don't have to justify my FF prowess with you or anybody else...so you can stop digging for off topic fodder. Face it...you lost the Huddle Newbie of the Year title to me in 2008  and you have never been the same...oh wait...you won the Huddle Tool of the Year. My bad. I get it now. 

Edited by tazinib1

Wanted to sit out on Fantasy football this year, but got suckered into the first year of a keeper league.

Won my first week... then my whole team went to IR. Guess its still too soon to give up, but it's not looking too great for me. The only thing I'm pissed about is I had first overall pick, so if I keep tanking this season I'm not making any progress because I'll just be spending 1st overall to keep David Johnson, lol.

Edited by Inziladun

How's my season going? Dalvin Cook on every team (three total). Played against high points 3 of the first 5 weeks (in all three leagues, it's uncanny). So 3-2, 2-3 and 1-4. I even sacrificed a virgin to the FF gods. I'm starting to think the slut lied.

• Haha 1

In my 10 team full pt ppr league I lost DJ, drafted Amari Cooper with the last pick of the 2nd rd and still have managed to be 3rd in the league in scoring. That’s good enough for last place at 1-4 right now. I’ve scored 65 more points than the guy in first place but I’m in last place. Typical crap

3 teams this year:

FFPC: ranked 64th out of 1400, 4-1, most points in league by about 60

local keeper: 3-2, very high points against

msg board: 1-4, also very high points against.  keep starting wrong flex (3 close losses)

Edited by Bier Meister

3-2.  Blew it and traded DeAndre Hopkins for Dalvin Cook the week of his ACL tear.  Luckily just got Watson, Fuller, Shephard, and Funchess this last week through waivers.  Also, the AP news helped me out immensely as a Kamara owner.  The future's looking bright!

I only have one roster that didn't have Dalvin Cook on it. I have two teams that drafted Kareem Hunt, once in the 9th other in the 8th. One of those teams had David Johnson and Cook. Other one had Cook and Ezekiel. Those two draft-only teams could've been very strong.

One local had Gurley, Cook, Antonio and Gronk. Last weekend was the first loss because Rudolph scored 10.5 points, (10.35 would've tied me).

Other local is going to be a long one this year.

Edited by MikesVikes

I think I'm always in the "expected better, but it could be worse" mindset at this point in the season.  Don't think I have any 5-0 (or 0-5) teams, but definitely multiple of everything in between.  What is really bizarre is that, between Nick Folk's general suckiness, and kickers either going on IR or getting cut (and me not being able to replace them quickly enough), I have literally lost several matchups due to having no kicker (or a kicker who does nothing but miss field goals).  I lost at least one, and maybe two, matchups this week alone because I started a zero at the kicker position.  Aggravating.  :angry:

As for who I've lost, Cook and Olsen (and now Beckham) come to mind immediately.  Every year, I'm more and more convinced that this hobby is simply a war of attrition.  In order to win, you have to cover your bases with backup options, and backups to the backup options.  Then, if you have that, cross your fingers and hope luck is on your side.  

5-0 in dynasty (A. Rob IR, Woodhead IR, and now OBJ and Luck hasn't played all year) 802pts 2nd place is 4-1 with 750pts. Posted 1 200pt game already and high score in 3 of the weeks. Id say its going well considering all my injuries.

14 team money league 3rd place at 3-2 with most points at 750 (full ppr)

Edited by Rbgb