[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How's everyone's season going so far?0

NYpkBLUE22

4 minutes ago, buddahj said:

Well I'm starting Cooper and Watkins at WR this week if that tells you anything. 

I had high hopes for Watkins after getting traded to the Rams. But after watching him on Sunday in person, the dude is lazy. He gave up on 2 balls that were clearly catch-able if would have made an concerted effort. He was giving up on routes and can't/won't block downfield. Now I know why Buffalo gave up on him. He had a chance to shine here in LA cause we here i LA really want a star to root for with the Rams other than Gurley. I doubt he remains a Ram next season and I wouldn't be surprised if he's traded to the Giants. 

2nd in total points (20 behind #1 and 40 ahead of #3) yet I'm sitting in 6th place @ 2-3.

Lost last week by 1 point after benching Jacksonville defense (28 points) for Detroit (3 points).  I will not bench Sacksonville again.  

I have averaged 5 points per week from the kicker position as I've been chasing points - Starting Succop after his huge game and starting Greg the leg after his huge game.  

Fantasy football is a cruel mistress.

Edited by awahl63