Sign in to follow this  
chinesefoodbud

Carlos Hyde trade value (PPR)

Try for Will Fuller or Davonte Adams or somebody along those lines

Lewie325    12

No way you get either of those. Fuller and Adams are hot now. Hyde is barely even the main guy. Maybe you can get Benjamin, Jeffrey, D. Jackson. 

See mine: 

U def could get fuller for hyde. Id possibly rather have Alshon tho. Hasnt been as good as we thought hed be but i still expect him to have more points scored than fuller at seasons end.

shnugen27    52

Hyde is still a top 10-15 RB this year. You could easily get a high end WR2 for him, especially from a manager who might not be up to date with the latest fantasy news or who really needs an RB2.

I'd start with Cooks, Allen, Dez and then work your way down (Baldwin, Crabtree, Garcon, Sanders, etc)

Shaft    403

Your range would be Cooks, Benjamin, Thomas, Crabtree, and etc. Hyde's value is going down.

Alright so I've narrowed down the teams that have under achieving RB and 3-4 starter WR.

One team has: Antonio Brown, Amari Cooper, Stefon Diggs and Kelvin Benjamin (Their RB's are: Gillislee, Lynch, Gore, Rawls, Mack) They are all pure TD dependent so far this season. Feel like I could two WR here if I add Funchess with Hyde.

Second: Keenan Allen, Julio Jones, Garcon, Amendola, John Brown (Gurley, Duke Johnson,Adrian Peterson) Needs 3rd RB badly in my eyes. Here I almost need to add Funchess again to get Allen IMO or too much? I would love to get Allen here. This one to me is tough cause Garcon isn't enough for Hyde.

Third: DeAndre Hopkins, Mike Evans, Chris Hogan,Marqise Lee(Abdullah, Ingram, Ajayi, Cohen, Latavius Murray) He has least depth at WR and probably best RB of the 3. Question here is Chris Hogan even straight up for Hyde?