[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PPR Buck Allen or Duke Johnson?

Swashbucklers

I like Buck a little more coming off 21 carries, decent catches and even 3 goal line carries vs CHI.. McKinnon had a decent game vs CHI I think Buck has the potential to have a similar one.. playing any BAL RB weekly carries a risk though so I guess I would say Buck = risk / reward (higher upside), Duke is probably a safe / safer not to bust play. 

I like Allen's workload last week, but prior to that game, people thought Allen was on his way out. Like the previous poster mentioned, any Baltimore RB is just too risky right now. I wouldn't start Allen until he's posted 20+ carries in consecutive games.

i like Duke this week. Sure, defenses will start to adapt for him as he's literally the only quality offensive asset on the team, but Cleveland recognizes what they have and will give him plenty of opportunities.

with McCoy out this week, I'm actually forced not to start both of them this week. Let's hope they both produce!