[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did I do? I traded Hilton and Rawls for Miller.

Shaft

16 team league, my new squad:

QB: Rivers

RB: Miller, Martin/Quizz, Ingram/Kamara, Gallman

WR: Julio Jones, Hopkins, Mike Williams

TE: ASJ

We start: 1Qb, 1RB, WR, WR, WR/TE, Flex,

Did I do okay?

I have a LOT of depth at RB now....what's the next move?

Dude that's good return especially getting Miller to help your RB situation.  Miller might not be a 'high ceiling' dude but he's an awesome volume guy that typically doesn't bust you but he has some upside especially with Watson playing, I think that offense in HOU is trending up, obviously you know Hopkins is on pace to get back into top 5 Elite WR status. 

You could package Martin/Quiz for another WR: Crabby, maybe even try Hogan??  You can roll Kamara or Ingram weekly they both are decent plays. I doubt you could get K.Allen for Martin but that would be intriguing too.. maybe I'm over shooting the D.Mart value.  Then if Foreman's out on the waivers you could get him or another upside RB stealing snaps.  Just some ideas,  16 teams is pretty thin, I'm sure Foreman isn't out there even with only 1 RB requirement.  WR is where it's at I guess for value. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

Dude that's good return especially getting Miller to help your RB situation.  Miller might not be a 'high ceiling' dude but he's an awesome volume guy that typically doesn't bust you but he has some upside especially with Watson playing, I think that offense in HOU is trending up, obviously you know Hopkins is on pace to get back into top 5 Elite WR status. 

You could package Martin/Quiz for another WR: Crabby, maybe even try Hogan??  You can roll Kamara or Ingram weekly they both are decent plays. I doubt you could get K.Allen for Martin but that would be intriguing too.. maybe I'm over shooting the D.Mart value.  Then if Foreman's out on the waivers you could get him or another upside RB stealing snaps.  Just some ideas,  16 teams is pretty thin, I'm sure Foreman isn't out there even with only 1 RB requirement.  WR is where it's at I guess for value. 

Foreman just got dropped yesterday, I'm 9th on the waiver wire. I definitely need to get him.

1 minute ago, Shaft said:

Foreman just got dropped yesterday, I'm 9th on the waiver wire. I definitely need to get him.

yeah Miller is not one to step aside and HOU doesn't seem to care that Foreman is the more effective / explosive back because it's working with their tandem and Miller starting but Foreman is definitely worth rostering in my opinion if you have Miller and you can do it, especially a 16 team league with a bunch of vultures looking for any waiver scraps.

• Thanks 1

I think the deal gives you a little more balance and I think in a 16 team league that is a very solid team.  Plus IMO Mike Williams will be a steady contributor by week 8 which stinks cause his bye week is wk 9 but I think a strong flex to finish the season.  The only negative is your league setup is WR heavy so you traded away from your league strength.  I still like the deal but I see why the other side liked it as well.