[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliott Suspension Reinstated

Big John

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.... nom nom nom... act like you been there before in the NFL young man oh wait you haven't!! Yet you're still a cocky POS every "good run" you have with the feed me motion... sit yo a$$ down and come back humble and not disrespecting women... Your mom should be so proud of your past antics

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.... nom nom nom... act like you been there before in the NFL young man oh wait you haven't!! Yet you're still a cocky POS every "good run" you have with the feed me motion... sit yo a$$ down and come back humble and not disrespecting women... Your mom should be so proud of your past antics

Come back humble, good luck with that.

1 hour ago, stevegrab said:

Come back humble, good luck with that.

12 hours ago, Sunday Couch Potatoe said:

The Cowboys should consider themselves lucky and praise the powers above if he comes back without a new felony/misdemeanor, never mind humble

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Hey in my defense I never called you out on them not being a top flight defense. I just like your quote (see my signature) because I fall for someone being someone's #1 ranked every year

No hate. Was just kidding. Saw your signature and was like dammit! That's me being mocked!

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Anyone rolling DMC or Morris this week

I may flex Morris. My team's a mess.  Behind Fournette and McKinnon, I have Buck (@ MIN), Mack (looking like a backfield to avoid with Turbin getting a lot of touches tonight), Latavius, a doubtful Kelley, and Alf.  Morris seems to have at least as much potential as that lot. 

1 hour ago, Gourdeau said:

Anyone rolling DMC or Morris this week

I own both with Zeke in my main local...I'll have no choice in that league but to start the one who looks to be in line for the most work.

I own Morris in another league (no Zeke).  If it looks like Morris will get the most work, I'll definitely go with him over the likes of Duke Johnson, Henry or T. Coleman.

It's gonna backfire and could in turn hamper the Cowboys playoff hopes.  Just do your f'n time already.  I don't live in Dallas but I have several co-workers who do, all of which are big Cowboys fans.  Three of them are saying how the Cowboys fan base is also with the same mindset.  Do your time.  You'll be back before the playoff's.  Morris and DMC can weather the next 6 weeks.  It'll give Elliott some time to heal up a little and not take a beating or suffer any potential setbacks.  One of my co-workers is fearful that Elliott is thinking he's doing the right thing, but in turn has the potential to turn the fanbase against him..  Far fetched, but possible. 

6 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

It's gonna backfire and could in turn hamper the Cowboys playoff hopes.  Just do your f'n time already.  I don't live in Dallas but I have several co-workers who do, all of which are big Cowboys fans.  Three of them are saying how the Cowboys fan base is also with the same mindset.  Do your time.  You'll be back before the playoff's.  Morris and DMC can weather the next 6 weeks.  It'll give Elliott some time to heal up a little and not take a beating or suffer any potential setbacks.  One of my co-workers is fearful that Elliott is thinking he's doing the right thing, but in turn has the potential to turn the fanbase against him..  Far fetched, but possible. 

Yeah yeah.  Now excuse me while I plug him into my lineup :brow:

I agree with your Dallas friends, but honestly don't see them making the playoffs if he misses six games anywhere during the season....hell, they're 2-3 with him.

Edited by CowboysDiehard
  • Like 1