[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliott Suspension Reinstated

Big John

Zeke owners thought they were safe through the Skins game. Not so fast. The initial injunction hearing was set for 10/30.  NFL has filed a motion to expedite the hearing before the 10/29 game.  Probably changes nothing if you haven't traded McMorris yet, but more confusion and consternation for Zeke owners. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/10/20/date-set-ezekiel-elliott-injunction-hearing-nfl-files-motion-expedite-washington-game

23 minutes ago, colkurtz said:

Zeke owners thought they were safe through the Skins game. Not so fast. The initial injunction hearing was set for 10/30.  NFL has filed a motion to expedite the hearing before the 10/29 game.  Probably changes nothing if you haven't traded McMorris yet, but more confusion and consternation for Zeke owners. 

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-cowboys/cowboys/2017/10/20/date-set-ezekiel-elliott-injunction-hearing-nfl-files-motion-expedite-washington-game

Yep that's because they don't want Judge Judy to make the decision since her boss was the one that granted the TRO and would unlikely overturn her bosses decision. That and they want the Skins to beat Dallas out of spite. Bastages he whole lot of them.

Go Cowboys. Zeke and Destroy!

Of course during the week before a possible suspension, Elliott goes off for 200+ and 3 Yes. And since I was too unsure as to his status based on the latest set of fake news on the reinstatement of his suspension that I DIDN'T PLAY HIM.  THIS IS COMPLETELY F***** up. And of course none of the ff prep shows mention him in the first hour of their shows, so I couldn't have heard about it beforehand.

Sorry just venting now that I will lose my matchup.

10 minutes ago, Wiseman155 said:

Of course during the week before a possible suspension, Elliott goes off for 200+ and 3 Yes. And since I was too unsure as to his status based on the latest set of fake news on the reinstatement of his suspension that I DIDN'T PLAY HIM.  THIS IS COMPLETELY F***** up. And of course none of the ff prep shows mention him in the first hour of their shows, so I couldn't have heard about it beforehand.

Um, it was announced earlier this week that he was playing today 

2 hours ago, Wiseman155 said:

This has to be a joke we’ve known most of the week he’d be playing....  that’s on you boss

17 hours ago, Wiseman155 said:

Were you in a comma all week?  Word came out on TUESDAY that he would play, there was no potential legal issue that would reverse that before Sunday.

Venting is one thing, but you've basically just admitted to being a bad manager.

PS  In case you missed it Leonard Fournette was also out, that was only known since about Thu/Fri, though it didn't seem to matter to his owner in our league who still had him in their line-up. Shame I never get to face teams when they make these mistakes.