Sign in to follow this  
BeeR

Murray vs McKinnon

BeeR    138

There will be splits regardless, but is it McKinnon's job to lose now, or do the Vikes still give Murray more of a shot?  50/50?  70/30ish?  ?  What's your guess?

Gourdeau    112

I think Game flow will dictate, I had a trade offer this morning for Mckinnon, owner wanted him and crowder for Ajayi.. I really liked what I saw from Mckinnon vs the bears who are actually a pretty good run def.. he was much quicker, and obviously way better receiver. A game like sunday vs the packers sets up well for him as the vikes should be playing catchup. 

dope man    69

I think it will be closer to the 70/30 down the road....McKinnon looked closer to what Cook looked like in that offense than Murray did....however, I have been wrong before!

gilthorp    985

Murray looked slow and awkward and I am sure the film exposed that big time. Hoping for 75/25 for McKinnon.

• Like 1

MikesVikes    122

Murray hasn’t really been fully healthy this year. He does look better today so far. 

Ive heard people say that McKinnon looks stronger this year. 

Could be be a good mixture going forward.

colkurtz    131

Hope the Zeke situation clarifies itself in some way by the end of next week.  Will have to drop either Morris or Latavius to move Kelley off of IR.  It's looking Murray right now. Watched most of the game and his strategy seemed to be make a beeline towards the closest defensive lineman.