[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Zeke suspended. Morris or McFadden?

Brennan1978

It's really a tough call.  If you can get both, get both.  I got both in one league and am currently trying to deal one to the zeke owner to upgrade my team.  If you can only get one, however, then I would go for Morris.  It seems like things are set up for him to slide into the RB1 role in Dallas.  Of course, everyone is guessing at this point.

9 minutes ago, Bronco Steve_85 said:

loeza83 makes a good point... if you can and have room to get both then that’s your best bet

Yeah but who should I drop? Crowell, Martavis Bryant, or Latavius Murray? I can't drop Hunter Henry right now because Graham is on a bye 

3 hours ago, Brennan1978 said:

Yeah but who should I drop? Crowell, Martavis Bryant, or Latavius Murray? I can't drop Hunter Henry right now because Graham is on a bye 

I picked up both immediately after getting the notification. Dropped Crowell for one of them, Mcfadden or Morris (whoever it ends up being) should be start worthy and Crowell right now isnt

4 hours ago, Bronco Steve_85 said:

In my 14 team league Crowell and Murray are both on the FA’s list...

How many teams are in your league and is it PPR or standard?

Sorry to get off topic, but wow in a 14 teamer? I mean I kinda get Crow but Murray (while disappointing) is still at like 4 ypc. Thats crazy.

31 minutes ago, eanenson said:

Sorry to get off topic, but wow in a 14 teamer? I mean I kinda get Crow but Murray (while disappointing) is still at like 4 ypc. Thats crazy.

Yeah it’s non PPR... the guy who dropped I think pretty much did it out of frustration but nobody has touched him especially with the news coming out that McKinnon is suppose to carry the load this week...