[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rodgers hurt

BeeR

13 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

Nah 6 to 8 weeks

He broke the collarbone of his throwing shoulder and it’s coming out of all camps that he might be done for the year. The Packers official Twitter, Schefter, Glazer, CBS, I’m pretty sure the might have little better idea of how bad it is. His last broken collarbone was in his non throwing shoulder. 

Edited by jamesplante11

32 minutes ago, MikesVikes said:

Just putting it out there but Kaepernick was born in Milwaukee. Obligatory statement of the day.

If the Packers don't look at Kapernick, his career is more than likely over.

I noticed that no one including the announcers mention Kapernick. Like he's 8 balled in the league until a team gives him a contract.

22 minutes ago, Bigins said:

If the Packers don't look at Kapernick, his career is more than likely over.

I noticed that no one including the announcers mention Kapernick. Like he's 8 balled in the league until a team gives him a contract.

i do agree with commentators that for Kap to come in and learn an new offense to be a starter is a long shot.

Maybe as a back up player, yes, but I doubt anyone will go to that unless they had no other viable choices.

Sucks that it's on his throwing shoulder. I broke my collar bone and it still bugs me from time to time and that was 4 years ago. Shoulder grinds now too and that's bothersome. I think it'd be nuts for him to come back this season. We all know what happened to Romp when he rushed back. Sucks to see something like this happen to one of the greats.

Before anyone complains about the hit, remember this. This was outside the pocket. When a QB goes outside the pocket, he is the same as an RB.

That is what the rules go by. No flag, no dirty play. He didn't drive Rogers into the ground.

You posted video that contains content from the NFL without their consent?

"Oh the red hot gates of hell are creeping open.  Satan is heating his pokers for you, you blasphemes heathen.  Fall down on your knees and beg for deliverance from damnation!" ~ Long John Silvers in Muppet Treasure Island

On 10/15/2017 at 2:22 PM, Gourdeau said:

Nah 6 to 8 weeks

Looks like surgery now.

If that wasn't an illegal hit it needs to be going forward, he looked, saw the ball was thrown then put him weight into taking him to the ground.

7 hours ago, Randall said:

Looks like surgery now.

If that wasn't an illegal hit it needs to be going forward, he looked, saw the ball was thrown then put him weight into taking him to the ground.

He tackled him a second (less really) after he let go of the ball, happens many times in every game, was not a late or dirty or illegal hit.

Maybe you're just biased.

• Sad 1

On 10/18/2017 at 4:47 PM, stevegrab said:

He tackled him a second (less really) after he let go of the ball, happens many times in every game, was not a late or dirty or illegal hit.

Maybe you're just biased.

Maybe you are.

No, I looked at it many times, didn't comment for several days, throwing him to the ground or hitting him hard would have been ok but how he did it should be illegal. 

The Ravens won a superbowl by driving QB's into the ground with all their body weight into the hit, knocking them out of the game this way, that was the intent, not injury but knocking him out of the game. 

•  

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 4.21.39 AM.jpg

Edited by Randall
Look at this and tell me he had to drive him into the ground.

10 hours ago, Randall said:

The Ravens won a superbowl by driving QB's into the ground with all their body weight into the hit, knocking them out of the game this way, that was the intent, not injury but knocking him out of the game. 

Siragusa, the king of body weight crushes. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...