[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murray vs Henry

BeeR

I'm a Murray owner and let me tell you this... The week against Seattle where he was questionable, he had a killer game.  Yes I'm including that monster run, because well you have to, it's points on the board fellas.  But most importantly to me, it costed me big time.  I didn't start him that game, and I ended up losing by 10 because of it.  I look at it this way so far, until further notice Murray is the starter.  In close games or when they're playing catch up expect Murray to see more snaps... In games they have the lead expect Henry to see more snaps.  At least that's my view of how it's been shaking out.

Edited by Vato22
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where they have the lead. Lol. 

If it's PPR, stick with Murray. If not, use non-Titans RB. 

Henry has great potential but he competes with Murray and Walker. He was picked up with the long play in mind. He'll be Murray in 2-3 more years. 

42 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

He was picked up with the long play in mind. He'll be Murray in 2-3 more years. 

Then they're doing it wrong...RBs have the shortest length of career now a days and in 2-3 more years odds are he'll be spent.  It is the easiest position to start playing out of college, there is no reason for the team to pamper him. 

On 10/18/2017 at 2:27 PM, Def. said:

Then they're doing it wrong...RBs have the shortest length of career now a days and in 2-3 more years odds are he'll be spent.  It is the easiest position to start playing out of college, there is no reason for the team to pamper him. 

Frank Gore would like a word.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2017 at 3:27 PM, Def. said:

Yeah but don't you think Injuries play a huge part in that? I mean it's obvious Running Backs are most at risk for Injuries given the nature of their position, less playing time = less chance of injury which = longer career. I mean I know as you get older you're less spry but Athletically I don't think the drop off is as severe as we see represented in Football due to age as it is wear and tear.

Hell even a torn Hamstring put a full stop to Usain Bolt and a lot of these football players are playing after full MCL and ACL tears. Nuts. Granted sprinting is a game of miliseconds where a Hamstring has more effect it still kinda coincides with what I'm saying.

Edited by Inziladun

2 hours ago, loaf said:

Murray is active this week and the Browns have a sneaky good run defense.

I'm still rolling with Henry as I think the Titans will get a lead and not risk Murray

Isn't that mostly a byproduct of them being so bad against the pass? 

Total yards - 1864 rank 15

Rush yards - 506 rank 9

Pass yards - 1358 rank 21

They are tied for first in yards/rush at 3.0, that is surprising, and very good. Rank 11th in yards per play and 21st net yards/attempt.

Guess the defense has improved.

Murray has been a headache for me so far too this season, like @Vato22 I didn't start him v 'Hawks and cost me the game. Have him in at FLEX at the moment in standard scoring,only have Gillislee, Kupp, Kearse or Mike Williams in reserve. Stick with Murray??....