[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady trade - need feedback please

hayduke2005

I am being offered Brady - would cost me Jameis Winston and he is asking for Marshawn Lynch as well.

I'd prefer to give him a WR (think he needs more than a RB) and am thinking of offereing Winston and either Devante Parker, Tyler Lockett or possibly, if he must have a RB, Tarik Cohen.  What do you think of this trad ein a 12 team 1 point PPR league?

If he is hell bent on Lynch and Winston i will ask him to package a RB back in the form of Jerrick McKinnon.

I have Palmer as my other QB and currently have Javorius Allen, Tarik Cohen, Marshawn Lynch, Alvin Kamara and ADP at RB.

Thoughts??

Edited by hayduke2005

I don’t think there is any way he would trade McKinnon as well, I might rather have Mckinnon than Lynch. Brady is a pretty big upgrade over Winston, so I think it is fair with Lynch and Winston for him, but you might as well try Cohen to see if he bites.

He is countering McKinnon with Abdullah.

So it's Brady and Abdullah for Lynch and Winston.

You guys like the trade whether it's Abdullah or McKinnon?  

Abdullah is on a bye for week 7...he also has Aaron Jones maybe as a middle ground between the two.

Edited by hayduke2005