[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade Wilson of Watson?

Constantguest

Team in signature. I have Wilson and Watson obviously. Looking at maybe moving one of them with Hilton to get an upgrade at WR. Obviously I’d wanna aim for a top receiver, but it looks like the only potential trades I can make are on Green, M. Thomas and Allen. 

Thomas would be the easiest to get I think, but I’m just leery about owning two Saints offensive players in my starting lineup. Maybe I’m overthinking that though. 

Anyway, which (if any) QB should I trade? Watson is the No. 1 QB and and Wilson is still top 5, but just a little hesitant on pulling the trigger in making a trade offer. Sitting at 3-3 and I know I need to make some moves to stay relevant in my league. I’m leaning more towards trading Watson, but wanted to get some other opinions. Also, which of those WRs should I prioritize? Thanks in advance