[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS - Crazy depth on team/always starting the wrong people

LeonardPart6

12 Team Standard league.  My team name is "Flex Play" in this league and ironically, I'm always guessing wrong who to play and not play.  Who should I start out of the following...I need to pick 3 starters other than the 2 I'm for sure starting.  Any help is appreciated.

RBs: 

Kareem Hunt - Definitely Starting

Who do I start as other RB?  - Anderson/Kamara/Mckinnon

CJ Anderson vs Chargers - (projected 11.8pts but only got me 1pt last week)

Alvin Kamara vs Green Bay - (projected 10.4pts but Ingram is getting used a lot more)

Jerick McKinnon vs Ravens - (projected 9.4pts and got me 20+ last week)

WRs: 

Julio Jones - Definitely Starting (although he has been disappointing)

Who do I start as other WR?  - Thomas/Hogan/Adams

Michael Thomas - (projected 10.3pts but only got me 1pt last week)

Chris Hogan vs Atlanta - (projected 9.7pts but only got me 1pt last week)

Davante Adams vs Saints - (projected 7.3pts but lost Aaron Rogers as his QB)

Lastly, who do I flex after the RB and WR has been picked?  This has been a shell game all season for me and I'm losing with all time high bench scores...

Just now, bgunsgu said:

I would start Hunt and Kamara, Julio and Thomas with Hogan at flex. 

Thank you for the reply.  I am leaning that way as I think Kamara is going to consistently put up 10+ points, but I'm not sold on Thomas.  Especially 2 saints players has me reconsidering (and Thomas got 1pt last week when NO put up 52 points). 

Considering Mckinnon over Thomas a lot, but I'd like to see a few more thoughts on it. 

Thanks for the input.  Yeah I think at this point its a toss up between Kamara, Mckinnon, and Thomas.  I don't think I want to start 2 saints players though.  You would start Thomas over Kamara though?  I feel like Thomas' ceiling is higher, but Kamara's floor is higher.  Maybe I take into account if I'm projected to win and play it safe, or if I'm projected to lose, I play Thomas?

I would actually go with Kamara or Anderson at RB. Brandon Williams is back practicing for Baltimore which downgrades McKinnon's matchup quite a bit. I would go with Hogan (chasing the over/under point total) and the fact that he is their leading red zone target. His usage will be something to key on with Amendola healthy again though. I would go with Thomas at the flex position. He's a stud so don't over-think this too much.

Okay so no McKinnon love.  Yeah last week Hogan disappeared though so I'm worried about that.  I probably am overthinking this.  This is why I should just draft for sure starters and have a super crappy bench so I'm not having to make these decisions every week lol

Edited by LeonardPart6